Job Title Teacher Jobs
Category Teachers and Instructors, All Other
Salary 50,000 INR
About the Role:
Were seeking a Community Manager to manage and help the MBA Content Team.
What you’ll do:
1. Content Acquisition: Prepare question sourcing plan and guide freelance content developers to acquire the desired level and type of questions.
2. Content Curation: Review study notes, articles and questions created by content developers to ensure quality. Ensure the availability of the best quality solution/explanation to all the questions in the database.
3. Content Creation: Prepare fresh questions, article and study notes for MBA Category.
4. Trend Analysis: Conduct in-depth research to understand the trend of exam by analyzing the variation in difficulty level and pattern of exam over years.
5. Planning: Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly plans and execute them in coordination with other team members
6. User Engagement: Resolve doubts posted by users. Interact with users to understand their needs, take feedback and incorporate into forthcoming activities. Keep track of user activity on the platform and take necessary measures to ensure growth.
7. Tests Preparation: Prepare daily quizzes and mock tests for MBA exam in coordination with other team members.
What you’ll need:
1. Deep subject matter expertise as per MBA exams.
2. Problem Solving Skills and Team Management Skills.
3. Working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
4. Candidates with experience in writing content for MBA exams will be preferred
What We Are Offering:
1. An exciting and challenging working environment with highly passionate and enthusiastic people.
2. Being part of a growing start-up, lead your area of expertise.
3. Complete transparency on the functioning of the company.
4. Opportunity to work directly with the seasoned professionals and witnessing the highest levels of decision making
PG: MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization