Job Title Software Development Engineer II
Category Software Developers, Applications
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer II
• Core Payments of MasterCard is involved in developing Authorization, Clearing, Debit and other major functionalities for MasterCard. Analyze and create cutting edge solutions for Core Payments teams. Proficient with COBOL, DB2, CICS, JCL,PROC,Microfocus COBOL, TWS Scheduler and DB2 LUW.
• Hands on Experience with Software development
• Hands on Experience with Microfocus COBOL, DB2 LUW and TWS scheduler
• Coordinate with other groups including vendors to ensure success of the project.
• Develops software which is high on performance and meets business requirements.
• Maintain and present project related metrics reporting for management review
• Lead initiatives for automation, defect metrics and overall quality initiatives
• Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
• Experience in Batch and online development
• Experience in CI and CD
• Involved and spearhead quality initiatives
• Result oriented individual Automation experience and Code Quality
• Strong Communicator.
• Ability to guide people to implement the right solution
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-148586