Job Title IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Category Software Developers, Applications
Salary 1,875,000 INR
Sakon (www.sakon.com) provides a leading cloud-based connectivity spend management and mobile operations platform. The purpose-built platform connects organization with suppliers globally, provides visibility into and control over how companies spend on communications services and enables businesses to achieve significant savings. The company was founded in 2003, with offices in US, India, Canada, UK and is headquartered at Concord, Massachusetts, US.
We are a SaaS-based product company helping Fortune 1000 clients manage and optimize their network (data, voice) and mobility expenses and are helping these companies transform the quality of their networks and save millions of dollars each year.
We are hiring Senior Developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, Tech leads, and Architects who can work on enterprise SaaS applications, multi-tenant databases, data warehouses, data ingestion, and data integration. Our current roadmap is focused on Workflow, Scale and Automation for Procure to Pay processes that will help our clients to achieve their spend optimization, savings, and network transformation objectives.
You can find more information about our business, products, and industry recognition and awards at https://www.sakon.com and https://www.sakon.com/news
Role: Senior UI/UX Developer
Sakons automated SaaS platform is used for Procure to Pay Automation for Expense Management, Network Transformation, Optimization and Benchmarking. We are expanding our engineering team to build and add new capabilities and create an even more competitive offering. Our engineering focus is across Workflow Automation, Elastic Scale, Performance, Quality & DevOps Automation, Enterprise Integration and Analytics.
The Senior UX Developer will be responsible for significant improvements to user experience (UX) of the SaaS Application that will delight end users and provide a competitive advantage to Sakon. The Developer will leverage UX Design best practices and technology working with Product Management, QA to design intuitive and powerful ways for end users to use the product and get their work done quickly and easily.
Location Pune, India
Primary responsibilities include:
- Design and Development of UI/UX for SaaS Application that automates Procure to Pay processes for Network & Telecom Industry
- Design, develop, build compelling web-based user interfaces to make work intuitive, easy and delightful for end users
- Conduct and participate in design reviews with internal stakeholders and clients to improve user experience
- Work with Product Management, QA, DevOps Technical Support to ensure successful Client outcomes and satisfaction
- Ensure Delivery Excellence by delivering committed deliverables on time and with very high quality
- Build wireframes that help with iterative prototyping
- Evaluate new technologies, frameworks and participate in technical proof of concepts that can help bring a competitive advantage to the business
- Bachelors degree in User Design or Computer Science or Information Technology
- 6+ years of UI/UX development experience across Enterprise or SaaS based Web Applications
- Experience with Accessibility compliance, W3C standards. Multi browser & platform compatibility
- Experience with Agile Development Processes, Design Thinking
- Ability to collaborate with customers & internal teams to deliver high quality SaaS products in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience with SaaS, Telecom or Financial Products will be advantageous.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate across functions, cultures and geographies.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible work schedule and support for remote working
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Accidental coverage
- Flexible Holiday Policy
- Customized learning programs for skill development
- Reimbursement for Certifications