Job Title IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Category Software Developers, Applications
Salary 1,200,000 INR
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
- Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips purpose has never been more relevant. So whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you ll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
You are responsible for
- Define and deploy the (sub)system verification strategy for RF Coils
- Improve (sub)system verification coverage, effectiveness, and efficiency for MR Coils
- Planning of (sub)system level tests both functional and non-functional (e.g. reliability, performance, environmental, etc.) including design, preparation, and implementation/execution of tests f
- Coordination, tracking and reporting of the (sub)system verification activities of RF Coils
- Review requirements in system and (sub)system level requirement specifications for consistency and testability
- Support integration, validation, and post validation activities
- Hands on experience in product compliance tests pertaining to IEC60601-1 & 1-2 and other medical device standards applicable to RF Coils
- Hands on experience in validating the necessary Phantoms, Fixture and test equipment used on V&V
- You are a part of the MR Coils team. MRI is growing rapidly all over the world. HIC Pune is rapidly growing as multimodality site, Philips is currently seeking to recruit a Sr Coils Test Engineer MR Coils to join the MRI R&D team.
- The position will play an important role in the development of new concept or MRI major components including RF surface coil, phased array and RF circuits for MRI.
- This position can work with the world-famous top-level scientists and experienced engineers of Philips. The post will suit an engineer ideally familiar with RF circuits.
To succeed in this role, you ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- University or Bachelors degree in electronics / electrical / mechanical engineering with a broad technical understanding and interest
- 8+ years of work experience and at least 5 years of experience in test engineering and management
- Understands the hardware/software development lifecycle
- Process oriented with basic knowledge of FDA and/or ISO regulations
- Own and execute the component, coils and system testing of MR Coils
- Maintain the test and tractability records
- Support Compliance and Safety testing
- Maintain & Manage the product defects & work with team for resolution
- Perfect command of both written and spoken English
Below Experience is preferred:
- Knowledge of electromagnetic fields and human body interactions
- Knowledge of MRI scanner hardware (RF coils, Gradient coils, Magnet, etc.)
- Experience in high frequency numerical electromagnetic simulations (HFSS, Sim4Life, etc.)
- MR RF coil test experience.