Job Title Human Resources
Category Software Developers, Applications
Job Designation: Sr Manager / Associate Director - US HR
Shift Timing: UK
Part II - Role Responsibilities :
As a Manager of HR Integration, you will have a specific focus on the integration and effective execution of HR programs and HR projects working with Leaders and teams in the areas of compensation, performance, talent acquisition and global HR practices across all business units including the future acquisitions.
- Effectively oversee the integration of human resource-based program/project work from conception to completion including due diligence, implementation, managing issues, communication, policies, and processes.
- Coordinate with program owners and stakeholders to ensure project is completed on time and aligned with other human resource programs.
- Responsible for understanding, mediating and mitigating variations by business units in a manner that supports project and department success.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of the implementation, creation of functional documentation including procedures, processes, online material to support self- service.
Part III - Role Requirements
Education - Graduate/ Postgraduate
- 10+ years of experience in US HR processes including onboarding, payroll, benefits, legal and compliances. Preferably in HR Service delivery in third party or captive environment
- 5+ years of experience in managing a team