Job Title Finance / Accounts / Tax
Category Software Developers, Applications
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world s biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, we re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey Are you the one we are looking for Inviting applications for the role of Assistant Vice President, Internal Operations Solutioning, LDT
This role is a combination of an excellent Solutioning approach, good commercial sense in structuring deals, and excellent customer-facing skills (executive presence, ability to listen and address specific problems, articulate acceptable and reasonable solutions, etc.). The role involves leading a flying formation of account LDT leads, operations, and other stakeholder groups like digital and service lines to map out the as-is landscape, build a to-be solution using process, digital & data levers, work with finance & pricing to build the commercials and have overall ownership for the process from Stage 1 to deal closure.
This role directly adds to growth, and we need someone who can interact at the CXO level to help convert clients with a BPO focus to become digitally focused along with our BD/Sales teams
- To bring industry knowledge, outstanding capabilities, innovation, and ground-breaking technology to our clients along the F&A spectrum to help them raise their performance to new heights.
- Own the solution design for F&A across all industry verticals
- Manage cross-vendor discussions to discuss and craft the final product.
- Work with internal teams to make the solution proposal.
- Front end along with BD/Sales and beware of market trends/changes/digital landscape.
- Able to work independently in a cross-cultural environment, panning different time zones
- Take care of CXO level and their second line to sell our value proposition
- Lead a deal from assignment to closure and work with assigned sales staff to build the ideal winning proposal and execute on all presentations, submissions, and internal approval processes
Qualifications we seek in you
- Exposure to finance and accounting domain with a meaningful experience
- Excellent communication verbal and written
- Excellent Presentation skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.