You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Job Title IT
Senior Principal Software Engineer (DevOps)
The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software application enhancements and new products for a changing world. Working at the cutting edge, we design and develop software for platforms, peripherals, applications and diagnostics - all with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
Join us as a Senior Principal Software Engineer on our DevOps - Build and Release team in Bengaluru, India to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact. You will be a part of the Devops teams that helps support the teams building the next generation Secondary storage and cutting-edge data protection solutions.
What you'll achieve
As a Senior Software Principal Engineer, you will be responsible for developing sophisticated systems and software basis the customer's business goals, needs and general business environment creating software solutions.
- Design, code/debug sophisticated programs using either written or verbal design specifications. Lead the development, review, analysis and implementation of test strategies for software products and systems
- Take part in the full software development life cycle including development, test, continuous delivery that involves strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Provide accurate resource, schedule and cost sizing for software development and deployment projects of medium to high complexity
- Mentor team members in design collaboration, code reviews, development tools and processes
- Be an active member of an agile team, collaboratively realizing features through development, test and delivery
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here's what we are looking for with this role:
- 13 - 18 years of software development experience with 8+ years in DevOps practices and solutions while leading and mentoring junior resources
- Experience in build automation & release engineering, continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD) and Jenkins pipeline with Github
- 5+ years programming/scripting experience in Python with Ansible, Bash and Groovy
- Experience in microservices based architectures: Containers / Docker / Kubernetes / Helm
- Experience in administrating, deploying and managing Windows / Linux SUSE / Red Hat / CentOS
- Experience with Agile process
- Knowledge in JFrog Artifactory, Maven, Make and Gradle
Here's our story now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We're proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What's most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn't stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what's next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 .
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy .