Job Title Territory Sales Representative
Category Sales Managers
Job Requisition ID #
Job Title: Territory Sales Representative India (M&E)
Location: India - Bengaluru
Come Share the Future With Us
We make the software and tools that help people imagine, design and make a better world. Join us and help lead the future of design and making things
We make awesome tools for everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artist, students and hobbyists - use Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges for our times. Our products are used across almost every industry you can think of. If it’s been 3D modelled, digitally prototyped or manufactured, our products were likely used to design it.
The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity. We are a global, market leader in 3D design software for manufacturing, building, construction, engineering, and entertainment, with more than $2.2B in annual revenue. Visit us at www.autodesk.com
We are continually highly ranked by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others.
Helping people imagine, design, and make a better world isn’t just a statement- it's our reason for being. We bring our mission to life by leveraging our innovative tools and having some of the best people in their industry creating new technologies. From software development, to cloud and mobile, to reality capture and 3D technologies, you can see how our products have helped (sometimes literally) shape the world.
Culture of Respect & Diversity
Collaboration is a key value at Autodesk and is what allows us to be successful. We love working together to generate the best possible ideas- all while respecting and encouraging differing opinions. We are constantly exploring new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Diversity allows us to create and innovate leading-edge products, develop an unmatched level of customer focus, and collaborate effectively. Through the power of diversity, our ultimate goal is to expand the opportunity of anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Why Sell for Autodesk? Autodesk is leading a major transformation of industries and sales careers. Since 2015, we made major investments in Barcelona, Denver, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo by building out a diverse group of Inside Sales professionals to partner with our global sales teams in EMEA, AMER and Asia Pacific to drive incremental sales and gain market share in existing and new markets. You’ll join a diverse group of professionals from all over the world who are highly engaging and a lot of fun to work with. What you can expect? Challenging and rewarding sales experiences; ongoing investments in your sales development, and a collegial, supportive work environment. Autodesk employees are passionate, creative, and focused on making an impact.
Top 3 Reasons to consider a Sales Career at Autodesk:
Sales culture—sales career development, training, collaborative team selling, tools, great managers and a commitment to fun and integrity Directly impact the “maker movement”—we help people imagine, design, and create a better world. Be at the beginning of building something special and learn from the best in the business. Our new sales hub in Bengaluru offers a collegial, fun and vibrant sales culture unlike any other.
More about Sales @ Autodesk
At Autodesk, we believe a salesperson's success depends on our customer's success - and we offer our clients technology solutions to help them grow their business and maximize the return on their software investment. This ability requires our sales team to have varied skills and talents, including thorough knowledge of the targeted business, understanding of complex technologies, and the ability to sell effectively. We also have a keen eye for new opportunities and a skill for presenting them effectively to our clients.
The Territory Sales Representative is responsible for hunting new business from both existing and new customers within a given sales territory. Candidates will be responsible for achieving their targets by managing, building and developing a pipeline of sales opportunities. This will be accomplished through following on qualified leads generated by the Demand Generation and/or Sales Development organization as well as outbound lead generation from targeted prospect and customer lists. Candidates will also be expected to cold call and prospect to achieve their targets. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Autodesk offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell market-leading design software to take your career to the next level!
Territory Sales Representatives will strategically develop and qualify opportunities within their assigned territory. TSRs work closely with Sales Development reps, field-based Partner Managers, Sales Development Executives and License Compliance teams as well as with channel partners.
Candidates for this position must be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters
- Prioritize highest opportunity target accounts within a defined territory.
- Work closely with Sales Development Representatives to ensure smooth and timely follow-up on sales leads.
- Generate and close new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline within an assigned sales territory.
- Quickly identify decision-makers and influencers along with their corresponding business needs, timeline and budget.
- Ensure that prospect and customers’ needs are understood and addressed by articulating how Autodesk solutions will accelerate their business.
- Utilize telephone, email and web-based communication as the primary means of connecting with customers.
- Manage in-person sales meetings with decision-makers to close some of your largest deals.
- Leverage field-based Territory Sales Executives as appropriate.
- Develop and leverage relationships with channel partners to improve all territory performance to exceed customers’ expectations.
- Build the appropriate team for each opportunity coordinating Autodesk personnel including presales, consultants, and services to drive value into the client base.
- Provide accurate and timely billings forecasting and updates to sales managers.
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly sales targets/quotas and KPIs.
Required Skills & Experience
- Inside sales/office-based sales experience
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation skills for online presentations
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles
- Proven ability to collaborate with virtual team members
- Proven ability to collaborate on deals with channel partners
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on-the-job coaching, self-learning and as defined by Autodesk sales career progression framework.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets/quotas and KPIs
- Fluent in English
- Background in Engineering/Manufacturing/Construction will be a plus !!
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.