Job Title Recruitment Services
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Salary 275,000 INR (per year)
Industry : Consumer Durables
Category : Sales & Marketing
Skills : Sales Manager, FMCD, Startup, FMCG, Sales & Marketing
Job Description :
- Zonal Sales Manager who will be responsible for Channel Sales in both GT and B2B business and would involve in launching multiple products and categories.
3 openings for locations- BANGALORE/HYDERABAD; CHENNAI; DELHI
Client Details :
A Consumer Appliances company that was started by IIT & IIM graduates, our client is in the FMCD Electricals and Electronics space and will be present in multiple categories in the next couple of years. Their product saves more than 65% electricity. We are the winners of awards by UN and Forbes30under30. Today, they are a team of more than 300+ employees challenging the status quo every day with a straightforward question "Why not ".
1. Responsible for achieving P&L targets of the region.
2. Create and execute channel expansion program basis market potential.
3. Use market insights and past data to forecast annual, quarterly, and monthly sales targets.
4. Strategy and execution of developing new distributors/dealers
5. Monitor competitor's activities, including sales and market activations.
6. Establish systems, processes, and review mechanisms to support channel growth
7. Monitor the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets
8. Hire and groom team members to build a strong internal talent pipeline to meet the future business growth aspirations
- 12-15 years' experience if non-pedigree or 6-8 years' experience if pedigree MBA
- Strong experience in distribution sales with a current business portfolio of INR 200 Cr plus
- Experience in handling and hiring teams
- Exposure to key markets in relevant geographies with strong market connections
- Prior experience in same/allied products will be highly preferred (Open to other industries like FMCG and FMCD)
Most Important Things For Potential Candidates :
1. First-principles thinking - Actively questioning every assumption then creating new knowledge and solutions from scratch
2. Ambiguity- Ability to work in an unstructured setup
3. Attitude- Right attitude to roll up the sleeves and be hands-on
4. Complexity- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
5. Detail Orientation- Ability to pay close attention and notice minor details
Job Offer :
The opportunity gives the incumbent a chance to solve the everyday problems of customers by being truly imaginative in the way we use technology. The client are going to launch more products in home appliances like mixer grinder and Large Appliances. They are the market leaders in their categories, and their products are rated as bestsellers across top eCommerce portals.
The opportunity gives you a chance to be at forefront of making Indian homes smarter and propelling them into future
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mayank Jain on +91 22 4236 3361.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.,