Job Title Sales
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Job Description : Role Description
The Account Manager roles is responsible for growing and managing relationships with restaurants in cities which are already present on the client platform.
Role Expectations & Responsibilities
- Revenue generation for client through converting all relevant restaurants to the standardized commission rates
- Drive increased revenue through non-commission channels such as Ad product sales
- Work with partner restaurants to help them build and grow their business through enhanced menu options, reduced edits, identify and solve logistics issues, etc.
- Drive and support partner restaurants in adhering to SOP compliance with client
- Liaison with partner restaurants to execute new initiatives from client end
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS -
- Relevant experience of 1-3 years and in the space of partner/account relationship management
- Graduate in any discipline from a reputed institution
- Working closely with multiple operations teams to ensure smooth functioning
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Vendor management skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and work with a team. A “get-it-done” self-starter who not only gets it done quickly and smartly, but delivers a high quality result.
- Proactive, flexible, and have impeccable follow through. Eagerly take on any tasks that need to be accomplished, keeping an open & positive attitude
Their primary focus is on customer experience – ensuring superfast deliveries and doing this in the most seamless fashion for their customers. They are trying to execute this vision through our smartphone equipped delivery fleet, something which is unique compared to other food ordering platforms. Guided by an app and powered by custom built routing algorithms, we are building up a wondrous network of on-demand food delivery, one city at a time!
They are doing the food delivery biz in Eight cities-Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Pune, Delhi, Chennai and Kolkata - across India. They have raised close to USD 20 million in Series A and Series B funding and USD 35 Million Dollars in a fresh round of funding this January 2016.
Share CV: Please share the updated profile at firstname.lastname@example.org
About MindaQuest Business Solution (P) Ltd.
An Indian incorporation aspire to build global footprint brick by brick , is a step forward by group of professionals having expertise from various verticals of businesses, with envision not only to be part of radical paradigm shift majority of business undergoing at micro & macro level inbound & outbound but be harbinger of it, we endeavor to address the opportunities & challenges in building a future that will empower ,enable and enrich .We wish to install optimization of resources with minimum cost maximum impact .