Job Title Recruitment Services
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
Salary 150,000 INR (per year)
: 5 lpa
: Pune, Maharashtra, India
: Any Graduate
: 3 years
1) Analyzing and understanding current bio-manufacturing processes and techniques.
2) Ensuring all biochemical processes are compliant with environmental regulations and governmental policies.
3) Developing products and waste removal techniques that have fewer negative environmental consequences.
4) Devising, overseeing, and leading experiments, studies, and other research initiatives.
5) Preparing plans, which include allocating resources, delegating tasks, and providing budgetary estimates.
6) Developing simulations and models using various software.
7) Obtaining permits and completing patent applications as required.
8) Preparing diagrams and schematics using CAD software.
9) Working alongside other staff to develop and implement quality assurance processes.
10)Reading new scientific research, attending conferences, and networking with engineers, scientists, and other professionals.
Research analyst, Biotechnology Research, Biological research, Biochemical engineer, Biochemical process, CAD, Biology research, Jobs for Biotechnology research in Maharashtra, Jobs for Biotechnologist in Maharashtra, Jobs for Biological research in Pune, Biological research jobs in Pune, Biotechnologist jobs in Pune, Biotechnology research jobs in Pune, Jobs for Biochemical engineer in Pune, Jobs in Biotechnology industry in Pune, Biotechnology jobs in Pune, Biotechnology placement agencies in Pune, Biotechnology Recruitment agencies in Pune, Biotechnology placement agencies in Maharashtra, Biotechnology Recruitment agencies in Maharashtra, Biotechnology placement agencies in India, Biotechnology Recruitment agencies in India, placement consultancy in Pune, best placement consultancy in Pune, top placement consultancy in Pune, placement consultancy in India, best placement consultancy in India, top placement consultancy in India.