Job Title Assistant Vice President
Category Sales and Related Workers, All Other
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 71 countries, with approximately 199,000 employees. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions
About Businessline/Function :
Finance Operations Platform is a specialized global hub at India Solutions Private Limited for providing financial accounting and reporting services to the various CIB Finance teams worldwide at BNP Paribas. We are a strong team of more than 70+ associates driven by the objective of setting up industrial processes at centralized location and generating global synergies with a proven track record of providing immaculate quality and service delivery. Launched in April 2007, Finance Operations Platform (FOP) provides services such as Accounts Payable, Employee Reimbursements, Intercompany, MIS Reporting, Static data etc.
Senior Project Manager
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Project Support functions on the Basware, Readsoft, Ivalua and OneCapp applications.
Individual must possess expertise in the area of ERP-SAP system and good understanding of the entire Procure to Pay lifecycle.
- Responsible for leading the support functions on the in-scope applications with an objective of improving stakeholder experience.
- Ensure adherence with company policy, regulatory requirements and business strategy.
- Drive process improvement, standardization, automation that enhances productivity, and reduces business risk.
- Collaborate with compliance to strengthen internal controls.
- Must have strong stakeholder / client management skills i.e. ability to liaise and coordinate with senior management i.e. Legal, Finance, Compliance, Tax, Admin, CEO’s / CFO’s etc.
- Preparing weekly/ monthly dashboards and provide update to senior management highlighting current progress, risks, challenges and dependencies to relevant stakeholders
- Maintain KPI’
- Mentoring team members.
- Able to foresee risk/issue and take proactive actions.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Expertise in ERP-SAP / ARIBA / OneCApp / Ivalua tool preferred.
- Experience of purchase order process in multi cost center environment preferred.
- Ability to work with global teams
- Good understanding of SDLC Methodologies preferred though not mandatory.
- Understanding of Banking products and Solutions
- Good at Excel and power point presentations skills
- Good team player.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willingness to work with stringent timelines.
- Analytical and problem solving skills with an eye for details.
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- At least 15 years of proven experience and minimum 5 years in a middle management role.
- B.Com / MBA or other relevant qualification.
- PMP / Agile certification preferred though not mandatory.
- Six Sigma Black belt preferred, though not mandatory
Directorship / Registration:
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 15 years