Job Title Pharma Jobs
Salary 1,300,000 INR
Job Profile Overview :
- Oversee all daily operations of the factory from production and manufacturing to ensuring policies and procedures are followed.
- Develop strategies to improve efficiency & profit. Assist to develop processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity with emphasis on cost and resource optimization.
Key responsibilities :
- Plan, organize, direct optimum day-to-day operations to exceed project requirements & expectations, majorly focusing Delivery, Quality, Cost & Customer satisfaction.
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while eliminating unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards.
- Plan capacity by forecasting capacity requirements after analyzing present capacity, existing utilization, and market demand.
- Identify critical resources, monitor man hours, performance and provide input for capital budget & improvement budget.
- Preparing and presenting Root cause analysis for Non-conformities and major repairs to senior management.
- Monitoring, controlling operating parameters of revenue expenses and man-hours performance.
- Leading and mentoring the Team for accomplishments of set targets. Training the team members on technical fronts and job specific knowledge.
- Ensure HSE standards are being implemented at each level
- Work closely with management & HR/IR team, forecasting any challenges / issues & address them to ensure smooth industrial relation
What we are looking for (Technical & Functional Skills) :
- Experience of working in a manufacturing plant with at least 10-15 years in a managerial role and minimum 2 - 5 years as a Production Head.
- Experience in SS, pressure vessel fabrication & manufacturing.
- Knowledge of production optimization, Resource mgmt.
- Good understanding of ASME BPE, cGMP standards & other regulatory standards & practices. Able to understand P&ID drawings
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Has handled labors directly and can demonstrate strong negotiating skill
- Proficiency in MS office
Behavioral Skills :
- Leadership skill, Problem solving & ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Achievement orientation & Customer focus
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
- Continuous learning attitude
- Analytical skills
UG: Diploma - Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical
PG: MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization