Job Title Top Management
Salary 4,000,000 INR
Greetings from HR Central!!!
We do have an Urgent Opening for Pre Sales Engineering Head-BMS/HVAC for One of the Global Product Development MNC for Pune/Gurgaon/Bangalore Location.
Experience: 10+ Years
Job Location: Pune, Gurgaon, Bangalore
What we look for:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree
- 10-15 years experience in HVAC & BMS engineering and solution development preferably in sales support environment.
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities and effectively lead matrix organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and disciplines.
- Ability to budget and perform cost analysis.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability.
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate team members.
- Financial and Revenue Management skills, focusing on meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Windows applications, Admin Tools, and web-based tools, including SalesForce.com and Daptiv.
- Ability to create various MIS reports and presentations.
- Ability to travel locally if needed
What you will do:
Responsible to deliver high quality technical solution and comparative cost proposal aligned with customer needs and sales strategy by collaborating with sales, backend engineering teams, procurement, product management and project delivery teams to support India business. Provide direction to engineering team for all sales support assigned to his/her group, including the project planning, design, estimation, and documentation Maintain engineering integrity of all projects, ensures quality, technical, administrative, and financial requirements are met. Monitors, assesses, records and reports status, issues, risks and activities in process to meet scheduled sales, deployment and project objectives. Works with other CoE Managers to ensure timely and accurate completion of all GCoE related functions.
How you will do it:
- Plans, implement and manage the activities of the pre-sales support team responsible for the design and costing of sales proposals.
- Work with sales team, customers, consultants, and architects to meet accurate design goals.
- Creates and implements sound business plan to provide cost efficient services for targeted sales growth in accordance with established plan and market share targets.
- Complements sales force by developing value added engineering designs to varied applications of systems.
- Work with local suppliers and procurement team for technical clarifications of the 3rd party solutions/products.
- Ensure consistency of field installation delivery through design plans and other documents as required.
- Establish and maintain a high level of quality design functionality to customers for maximum retention.
- Track KPI and take corrective actions for pre-sales support team.
- Work with Training Manager to ensure CoE team capabilities and certification levels to match sales initiatives and goals (Selection Navigator, Presto, etc.).
- Hiring and Staffing.
If interested, please share cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me @ +91-95620-44988