IT Services and IT Consulting
IT Support Executive
Company: FIME is a trusted provider of technical training and consulting, technology design, test tools and certification testing. It enables customers to bring seamless card and mobile transactions services to market effectively and confidently using secure chip or cloud-based solutions. It works across the payment, telecom, transit and identity sectors, with 9 offices around the world, serving more than 3,000 clients.
Mission: Overall, the role of the IT support executive is to provide technical assistance and support to end-users across the locations under scope. As Fime relies on an international network and Cloud services, the IT support executive is critical in ensuring that the IT infrastructure is efficient, reliable, and secure.
· Operate the IT infrastructure :
· Maintain and monitor computer systems & networks: servers, data backups, network, telephony…
· Administer firewalls, VPNs and LAN to ensure network security and protection
· Maintain corporate services in the Cloud (O365, Azure, Cloud apps, storage…)
· Ensure maintenance for printer and fax
· Operate business applications :
· Maintain backup/restore data in servers, production deployment, monitoring
· Ensure IT support for business applications (L2)
· Provide prompt and efficient technical support to end-users via phone, email, or remote access :
· Prepare, install and maintain IT equipment for users on site: computers hardware/software, printers and scanners
· Troubleshoot computers and other IT devices (mobile, tablets …) and track incidents
· Diagnose and resolve technical issues related to hardware, software, LAN, firewall/VPN connectivity, and cloud-based services.
· Collaborate with other IT teams to ensure seamless communication and coordination across the organization
· Serve as Regional/Local IT security officer :
· Manage and monitor IT security (firewall, Wi-Fi, internet, network …)
· Manage users rights and participate in the employee entry and leave process
· Train new comers on security matters
· Ensure data security and compliance with regulatory requirements
· Contribute to the Quality System improvement: procedures updates in terms of IS availability, confidentiality & integrity.
JOB RELATED KNOWLEDGE
· Good Knowledge of IT infrastructure such as network, phone systems, monitoring, backups, datacenter hardware, security (Active Directory …), PC setup
· Knowledge of Microsoft, VMware ESXi, Proxmox, Linux, Firewalls
· Experience in administering LAN, firewalls and VPN connections.
· Experience in administering corporate services on the Cloud, such as Office 365, Azure, or AWS.
· Experience in supporting Business applications (CRM, ERP…)
· Usage of IT ticketing tools and monitoring/supervision tools
JOB RELATED PREREQUISITE SKILLS
· Local language and fluent English mandatory.
· Good knowledge of MS Office suite to provide support to end-users
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT support or related field..
· Industry certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE, or AWS Certified are a plus.
PROFILE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
· May be managed remotely, possibly from a different time zone
· May be required to work outside of Business Hours in order to complete tasks to minimize business impacts or to restore services in case of incidents
· Different time zones: multi site support when needed (backup for other regions)
· Respect the SLA (Service Level Agreement) for IT support services
· Execute tasks in different IT domains
· Abide by confidentiality, quality and security processes
Contract: Permanent, full time Starting at the latest: ASAP
You have succesfully applied
Edit your resume
You applied successfully, however there are important fields in your CV that are empty. We recommend filling them before the recruiter reviews your profile.
Is there something wrong with this job offer?
Report the error