Position: Technical Architect - AEM- ALL LOCATIONS***
Exp : 10+ Yrs
Adobe is looking to employ a passionate, enthusiastic and consulting focused candidate into the India professional services team. This team is responsible for working directly with customers and prospects to match business problems to technology, providing technical skills on the ground with customers and alongside partners as well as evangelizing the value of Adobe’s vast array of technologies.
As a Technical Architect you will work as part of a highly technically focused team of professionals who are responsible for design, development and deployment of Web content solutions using Adobe – AEM product to meet business requirements. Strong organizational skills, technical expertise and attention to detail are key in this customer-focused role.
• Translate business requirements using methods/models to determine appropriate WCM solutions.
• Evaluate customers’ existing infrastructure capacity, performance; plan for future requirements, prepare proposals. Evaluate technology/ tools and identify prospective solutions
• Work within a high technically focused team to provide technical expertise in the design and planning of solutions.
• Should assess the impact Analysis on Infrastructure due to Projects requirements. Should be able to advise on implementation strategy, performance, tools, operations, release, deployment to the customers
• Should assess Non-functional requirements and propose solutions for Availability, Backup, Capacity, Performance, Redundancy, Reliability, Scalability, Supportability, Risks and Costs models
• Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators and BA’s to build Adobe AEM- WCM solutions.
• Provide solutions in integrating third-party systems with Adobe CQ as part of overall architecture.
• Handle the Demos and POCs for clients.
• To architect, design and develop (through Team) solution for product/project & sustenance delivery.
• Provide technical leadership to team and mentor the technical focused team.
• Hands-on contribution as part of the team and lead the day-to-day technical activities bringing in excellence in implementation.
• 10+ years of experience in designing and deployment of Java / J2EE solution development experience on JCR based WCM products
• 3+ year’s core experience in developing digital consumer experiences based Adobe – AEM or any other WCM/ECM product suite.
• 3+ years of experience with developing powerful features such as multi- site and multi- channel delivery, personalization/ targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi- lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
• Expertise in CMS Design, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM and Social Collaboration,
• Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP , Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate.
• Deep understanding of and hands- on development experience with relevant "Java CMS" frameworks including Apache Sling for content- centric application development, JCR and JSR- 170 / JSR- 283 for Content Management, JSR- 168 and JSR- 286 for Portal development, and Apache Felix for OSGi bundle development.
• Preferred: Proficient in Day CQ foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the CQ platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix, a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets, etc, and the CQ development and deployment process.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
• Strong skills to effectively interface with client totally a must.
• Configuration planning, testing, change management knowledge and experiences
• Experience with design patterns is a must.
• Preferred exposure with Agile Development Methodology.
You have succesfully applied
Edit your resume
You applied successfully, however there are important fields in your CV that are empty. We recommend filling them before the recruiter reviews your profile.
Is there something wrong with this job offer?
Report the error