Job Title KPO Jobs
Category Managers, All Other
Salary 200,000 INR
Please find the below JD for ESG Data Analyst
Job Description for ESG:
- Provide SME support to analyze, research, extract and validate ESG information through standard company reports and other trusted sources where available
- Provide training on ESG data extraction and suggest methods to enhance the quality of the data sourced - Support implementation of quality control measures and oversee research conducted by team members;
- Contribute to ongoing development and improvement of automation and help build and follow a rule- based methodology to extract ESG ratings
- Accommodate different exceptions based on geographies (such as developed and emerging markets) and languages (Non-English) from different sectors and range in size from large to small scale.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong analytical skills and ability to articulate analytical viewpoints
- Strong Communication skills- both oral and written.
Desired Candidate Profile:
It is a Work from Home opportunity. Therefore, System/Laptop and internet connection are mandatory.
Interested candidates can drop your resumes @ email@example.com
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Environmental, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, B.Com - Any Specialization, B.B.A / B.M.S - Any Specialization
PG: ICWA (CMA) - Any Specialization, CA - Any Specialization, Pursuing , Second Attempt, First Attempt, MBA/PGDM - Finance, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Botany, Chemistry, Zoology, Civil & Environmental Engineering, Environmental science, Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, M.Com - Any Specialization, M.A - Any Specialization, CS - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, PG Diploma - Any Specialization