Job Title Rebel Foods
Category Managers, All Other
About Us :
- Rebel Foods (Parent Company of Faasos), our nine year old startup, commonly known for its larger brands - Faasos, Behrouz Biryani, Oven story and Mandarin Oak is disrupting the food delivery business by building and running the largest chain of internet restaurants, globally. In the last four years, we have opened 3000 + internet restaurants in India across 10 brands in 35 cities, - thus creating a completely disruptive model of building restaurants on the cloud. We are also expanding in the International markets like UAE, South East Asia and UK. At 150 MN USD+ revenue and 110% YoY growth, we are the world's largest and fastest growing Internet Restaurant / Cloud Kitchen Company, by a very wide margin. The secret behind this growth is our model of one kitchen = multiple brands. In two years, we have built India's leading national Biryani brand - Behrouz, on top of Faasos, our first brand. Subsequently, we have launched national brands across Pizza, World Cuisine, Desserts, Beverages and Chinese - and these brands are now scaling super-fast. This gives us the ability to play across all customer food missions / occasions through the same infrastructure base.
- Because of our asset lite model and no incremental investments for subsequent brands, our economics engine is producing tremendous results from payback, to capital efficiency to kitchen profitability. Also we have taken out the biggest risk from opening restaurants - location dependence. 100% on delivery, we have no location risk. While 65% of restaurants shut down in year 1, globally, we have never had to shut down any of our locations. This way, we have completely changed the way restaurant businesses are built and are spearheading the revolution globally for building RESTAURANTS ON INTERNET
Roles & Responsibilities:
Ops - Tech(Spoc of any tech related concerns for Ops)
- Owner for any improvement in DASH, KDS, Bill, etc.
- Reports to be built in DASH - gas tracking, Electricity tracking, any new requirements.
- Troubleshoot concerns related to Ops anything related to tech
- Swiggy / Zomato - tech related concerns. Integrations between them for time-stamps,etc
- Work with the Content team for any new request - free products workflow, new product, IFC, activation deactivation, etc.
- Work with MIS for any automation of reports.
- BASE - owner for ops.
- Speed Index
Swiggy - Zomato Ops relationship
- Work with Swiggy & Zomato SPOC's for any ops related queries.
- Work with ops hygiene for Swiggy & Zomato ops metrics- IGCC, Cancellations, RDC's etc.
- Reduce down costs which hit the kitchens for any discrepancies in their operations- wrong orders, out of trade area, restaurant driven cancellations.
- Connect with respective City heads to improve the aggregator metrics.
- Work on any reports pertaining to Swiggy & Zomato operations
The Rebel Culture :
Finally, but most importantly, Rebel is not a usual workplace. The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will fit into the company. Please go through it before you make your mind up. It's not everyone's cup of tea.