Job Title Analyst
Yubi, formerly known as CredAvenue, is re-defining global debt markets by freeing the flow of finance between borrowers, lenders, and investors. We are the worlds possibility platform for the discovery, investment, fulfilment, and collection of any debt solution. At Yubi, opportunities are plenty and we equip you with tools to seize it.
In March 2022, we became India’s fastest fintech and most impactful startup to join the unicorn club with a Series B fundraising round of $137 million.
In 2020, we began our journey with a vision of transforming and deepening the global institutional debt market through technology. Our two-sided debt marketplace helps institutional and HNI investors find the widest network of corporate borrowers and debt products on one side and helps corporates to discover investors and access debt capital efficiently on the other side. Switching between platforms is easy, which means investors can lend, invest and trade bonds - all in one place. All 5 of our platforms shake up the traditional debt ecosystem and offer new ways of digital finance.
● Yubi Loans – Term loans and working capital solutions for enterprises.
● Yubi Invest – Bond issuance and investments for insitituational and retail participants.
● Yubi Pool– End-to-end securitisations and portfolio buyouts.
● Yubi Flow – A supply chain platform that offers trade financing solutions.
● Yubi – For banks and NBFCs for co-lending partnerships.
Currently, we have onboarded over 4000+ corporates, 350+ investors and have facilitated debt volumes of over INR 40,000 crore.
Backed by marquee investors like Insight Partners, B Capital Group, Dragoneer, Sequoia Capital, LightSpeed and Lightrock, we are the only-of-its-kind debt platform globally, revolutionizing the segment.
At Yubi, People are at the core of the business and our most valuable assets. Yubi is constantly growing, with 650+ like-minded individuals today, who are changing the way people perceive debt. We are a fun bunch who are highly motivated and driven to create a purposeful impact. Come, join the club to be a part of our epic growth story.
- Meet and interact with customers to capture and translate business requirements to technical requirements
- Keen interest in understanding various system and processes and map the requirements to our standard product
- Knowledge in BFSI domain is a must
- Manage and own the customer deliveries and ensure the integrations are delivered to the end customers as per scheduled and a desired set of quality
- Identifying and implementing process improvements for Quality delivery.
- Ensuring Quality and completeness of the final project deliverable, owning and understanding of Business Processes
- Creating a FRS / Solution document and carrying out a UAT with the customer for the final set of deliverables
- Assist sales teams in product presentations and solution collaterals
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Qualification- Bsc IT or BSC computer science graduates with Post graduate degree in IT/Systems or Banking and finance streams.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication Skills.
- Apart from the unique opportunity of transforming the debt market, our benefits include:
- Best in industry healthcare for you and your family: Life insurance (10X your Fixed annual CTC) and Critical Illness cover (7X your Fixed annual CTC)
- Generous health insurance for you as well as your dependents, including parents or parents’ in-laws up to INR 800,000 for self and dependents
- One can never stop learning so we have a dedicated budget of INR 75,000/year that you can use towards pursuing learning programs/certifications/attending conferences
- Childcare reimbursement of 15k per month per child for all working parents towards nanny/creche expenses
- Food is on the house So that you can focus on what matters the most
- Best in class maternity & paternity benefits
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
2+ years of relevant experience Qualification- Bsc IT or BSC computer science graduates with Post graduate degree in IT/Systems or Banking and finance streams. Excellent Written and verbal communication Skills.