Job Title Sr Developer Salesforce Commerce Cloud SGJC
Category Information Technology Project Managers
IMMEDIATE TO WITHIN 30 DAYS JOINERS REQUIRED
Position: Sr. Developer, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SGJC/Demandware)
No. Of Positions: 5
- Should be proficient in SFCC backend skills – Jobs framework, service framework
- Should be able to implement the backend changes for the corresponding front end changes (like a new filed in aregistration form which needs to be sent to backend system by using API)
- Maintain the code quality to the highest degree and follow best practices.
- Understand business Manager features and configurations
- Integrate multiple third-party applications.
- Work on the development, as well as support projects.
- Need to be able to work independently to deliver the tasks assigned.
Looking for a seasoned developer with a minimum of 6+ years of industry experience of developing high- end enterprise-grade applications/systems. SFCC implementations for a minimum of 4+ years with sound experience on the below spreadof skills.
- Should have overall 4+ years of SFCC B2C and 1+ year of SFRA hands-on experience.
- Should have good experience with BM Configurations and flows
- Good understanding of SFRA (Store Front Reference Architecture) and SiteGenesis
- Should have experience in integration of SFCC with one or more backend systems (SFDC, SFMC, PaymentGateways, SAP etc.)
- Very good in providing estimations of the development tasks, Change Requests (CR’s) and enhancements.
- Capable to work under pressure on multiple tickets/CR’s along with handling client queries on applications like skype etc.(dynamic).
- Candidate should be ready to handle 24/7 support mobile in case of any critical Severity 1 issues which needsimmediate attention.
- Need to be very good in communication to handle quick client calls on the support tickets, Change Requests, related queries on various channels.
Stixis Technologies is a leading global “Software Development, Product Engineering, Systems Integrator Business Transformation Consulting” firm, primarily focused on customer centric engagements. We assist our global clients innovate and transform by leveraging its technology strengths, unique insights, differentiated services and flexible partnering models. This has helped our customers reduce operating costs, generate new revenue streams, and gain competitive advantages.
Stixis capabilities spread across a broad spectrum, including Software Development, IT Support, Mobility, IoT, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), AI/ML, Data Sciences, Cloud Computing, and Testing solutions.
Stixis solutions portfolio includes Consulting, Software/Application Development & Management, IT Support Services, Solution Integration, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Managed Services, and Consulting.