Job Title IT & Technology
Category Information Technology Project Managers
HR Service Center Delivery Manager (Bangalore)
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Join Hitachi Energy and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technology allow greater access to cleaner energy. Hitachi Energy business is a global leader in pioneering technologies that help balance the growing need for electricity while reducing environmental impact as a partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The business serves utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers, and is focused on addressing key areas such as the integration of renewable energies, growing network complexity, grid automation and microgrids.Joining the Hitachi Energy HR organization, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey and seize the unique opportunity to take an active part in shaping the development of the new global organization in HR. HR Service Center Delivery Manager for Bangalore is a high impact role fully accountable for managing the operation of the HR Service Center Operations. The Delivery Manager takes responsibility for the delivery of high-quality services, to supported business locations and clients and against agreed performance targets and scope of services. As the Hitachi Energy integration is ongoing, the HR Operations Service Center Manager plays a key role to ensure successful execution of the transitions according to the implementation plans. Furthermore, the incumbent will drive further optimization of HR processes in close collaboration with the Hitachi Energy HR. You would report to Global Head of HR Operations.
- Contribute to the management of the HR Operations as part of the HR Operations Core team member.
- Implement HR Operations strategy in the Bangalore Service Center.
- Manage overall business operations across all supported locations / clients and deliver services according to signed-off Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), agreed KPIs and quality targets.
- Ensure a high degree of client orientation & experience.
- Plan, develop and implement a strategic roadmap in line with HR Operations business strategy (e.g. plan the development of the operations and further refine the operating model, organizational structure and governance model, seek opportunities to expand the offering in line with the business strategy).
- Ensure HR Service Center operations comply efficiently with all possible control mechanisms needed and agreed.
- Drive financial management including budgeting and forecasting and cost management.
- Ensure quality HR operations services delivery during integration projects.
- Support global process deployment with common standards across the organization.
- Ensure a metrics-driven organization that leverages reporting, dashboards, and SLA tracking to provide actionable insight on service delivery and effectiveness.
- Define and drive people management strategy of the HR Operations for Bangalore (e.g. workforce planning, training, engagement, mentoring, succession planning, incentives and retention) and lead with the example.
- Manage HR Operations Bangalore employees with the required cultural sensitivity.
- Support and lead change in the operations during the integration programs.
- Constantly evaluate the HR value proposition and the service to clients with a view to improving delivery through innovation and the implementation of industry best practice.
- Continuously analyze operational performance, address issues across the teams and implement a culture of continuous improvements.
- Implement Lean approaches to deliver efficiencies through standard processes and synergies.
- Ensure contribution of the HR Operations Services Center to the Integration projects by allocating necessary resources and participating with an open mind in the design and implementation of quality future services, processes and concepts for HR.
- Collaborate across HR Operations and HR function in order to build / strengthen Hitachi Energy brand recognition on the market, represent HR Operations in internal / external meetings and drive set-up of required policies / processes / practices to establish a successful center.
- Collaborate and build sustainable relationships with other HR Operations stakeholders globally to develop further efficiencies and to ensure consistency of management approaches within HR Services.
- Build sustainable relationships with within HR and cross functionally within Hitachi Energy and with Hitachi Group stakeholders.
- Work closely with global and regional peers to drive consistent standards for delivering HR services.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline and Master’s Degree is a plus.
- 12+ years of experience with at least 3-4 years leading global or multi-country service center operations (preferably in HR).
- Analytical thinker who can focus on tactical and operational issues in a fluid environment. Should have demonstrated large project & process management experience.
- Proven ability to influence, collaborate and drive change.
More about us
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. www.hitachienergy.com#LI-SEA1
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Professionals ( > 2 years of work experience)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Design and Engineering
Line Management / Project lead
Senior professionals ( > 5 years of work experience)