Job Title Recruitment Jobs
Category Human Resources Specialists
Salary 550,000 INR
Some specific responsibilities include:
- Architect solutions spanning the HPE portfolio of infrastructure and software products and technology
- Accountability for initial solution creation and drive the engagement of HPE and partner resources to further build out the solutions
- Architect reusable solutions of program and enterprise or operational scope.
- Help SIs in responding to large/strategic/complex RFPs and provide the most optimized solution
- Develop for client technically or operationally feasible long-term Information Technology (IT) strategies and plans
- Develop and deliver solution/portfolio presentations at Chief Executive Officer (CEO)/Chief Operating Officer (COO)/Core I/O Only (CIO) levels for large, complex opportunities Leads cross business unit projects. Works with Vice President (VP) and C level executives.
- Contributes to industry wide external events as keynote speaker and leads multi-vendor external projects. Has strategic influence.
- Knowledge and Skills Required:
Ability to understand the customer's business problem, need, or opportunity and to design a solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity and ensure that the solution is cost optimized as well.
Ability to maintain the integrity of the proposed architecture to assure professional quality and logical consistency in the face of political and business pressures.
Be able to evaluate the effect of external factors on designed solution
Relates risks and challenges the customer should expect to encounter with the solution with other client efforts or projects (use of internal knowledge of organization; trusted advisor relationship).
Ability to consistently apply business management and financial concepts, capital investment, financial modeling, and general aspects of business contracts. Use this knowledge to analyze business needs and develop meaningful business recommendations.
Broad IT industry knowledge with depth in multiple areas.
Has pulse on future technology or operational trends as they relate to and support customer business directions (trusted advisorrole).
Broad knowledge of IT and business standards and best practices and how to apply the appropriately in solutions
Expert or Master level of knowledge of multiple technologies or IT disciplines
Able to play a leadership role in business development activities for large, complex opportunities.
Be able to provide company with voice of the account
Manage internal reviews and contribute to Solution Opportunity Approval and Review (SOAR) process for large, complex opportunities
Plays a leading role in the Architect community at both local and regional level.
Build and manage long-term, strategic relationships at senior executive (CxO) level.
Ability to systematically gather, assess and apply critical organizational, technical, operational, and sales/marketing information for business decisions.
Able to design and present high-impact messages to customer's Executive level management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelors degree preferred with 10-20 years of working experience in Enterprise Server, storage, networking and Cloud architecture
Excellent speaking and writing skills with proven capability to represent company at external customer and industry events.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Production/Industrial, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization