Job Title Sales / BD
Category Human Resources Specialists
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Business Development, Renewable, Solar, Bidding, M&A
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- Identify and analyse new business business development opportunities for solar projects
- Improve and streamline Renewable energy business models and offerings including commercial, market, financing, governance and regulatory aspects
Our client is a leading renewable energy company in Europe with footprints in India since 2004 with interests in hydro, solar and power markets. The role is based in Bangalore with frequent travel across India.
- Lead strategy and business development opportunities across renewable technologies
- Monitor market intelligence within the industry in terms of market development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
- Lead origination, screening and local coordination of M&A pursuits
- Support the greenfield development teams in project conceptualisation, internal approval processes, financial evaluation
- Project manage new initiatives, selected development/asset management/commercial activities in collaboration with teams based in India and globally
- As required, manage bidding formalities including preparing bidding documents. -
- Provide reports, presentations, data and analysis to Management -
- Take responsibility of professional development of team members;
- Overall 10+ years of professional experience in renewable power industry, of which the last five years should have been in strategy, M&A, business/commercial development
- Degree in engineering/business/economics/mathematics from a reputed Institute/University with preference for Master's in business/finance
- Willingness to travel extensively (when safe)
- Integrity, commitment, result driven & strong ability to lead and influence
- Ability to manage teams and complex strategy projects
- Experience in strategy formulation, business planning and implementation
- Well-rounded experience in renewable M&A transactions in India
- Understanding of Indian electricity sector and specifically, renewable energy sector including wind, solar, hydro and emerging technologies
- Professional and personal development in a multinational company experiencing strong growth.
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation.
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background.