Job Title Recruitment Jobs
Category Human Resources Specialists
Salary 800,000 INR
- A person should be acquainted with Accounts Payable Accounting, Compliances relating to TDS, Service Tax, VAT, Excise Duty.
- Should be having SAP Exposure. Should be working in SAP environment having hands on SAP
- Should be well versed with invoice processing Payment portfolio in AP.
- Treasury Exposure would be an added advantage.
- Assist in monthly closing of books of accounts for Accounts Payable process.
- Liaisoning with banks and other agencies.
- To provide functional expertise in support of one or more end to end business process/services in support of all sub AP process, such as invoice booking, vendor employee reimbursement payments, vendor reconciliation, GRIR, AP sub ledger Vs GL reconciliation, supplier query resolution ect.
- Audit Exposure is must.
- Assist with both internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely and accurate responses to information requests.
- Should have handled audit practically: preparation of AP Schedules, resolving queries of auditors.
- Periodically review the effectiveness of the process. Identify and make recommendation for improvements.
- Proven track record in communication, people management, analytical, prioritization, and influencing skills.
- Resolve errors and any issues seen in the invoice before confirming for payment.
- Manage document archival, destruction and retrieval as per policy, and act as a point of contact for business to obtain hardcopy documents from the physical archive.
- Monitor and report KPIs and SLAs of the team in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform effective employee development, performance management through monitoring of team and individual KPIs, determination of teams development requirements.
- Good practical knowledge of MS excel
Minimum Qualifications / Skills required:
Qualification CA with 3 years of Post qualification experience or MBA finance with 5 years of experience
Proficiency in SAP MS Excel
Experience in Indian Accounting
Experience in handling a team of 2-3 reportees
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts Manager
Role: Accounts Manager
PG - CA, MBA/PGDM - Finance
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: CA, MBA/PGDM - Marketing