Job Title Human Resources
Category Human Resources Managers
Salary 1,750,000 INR
Executive / Senior Executive – HR Operations
We invite you to bring your HR operations expertise to our wider team and support in handling complete employee lifecycle. Are you a person who has eye to details, enjoys working on employee processes, takes ownership, works with minimal guidance, and communicates proactively then this is the right opportunity for you? Are you our new Executive/Senior Executive – HR Operations? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Are you our new Executive/Senior Executive – HR Operations? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies, and people around the world.
You will join our HR operations team at Chennai and Gurgaon.
As our HR Executive you will be responsible for day to day HR Administration tasks. You will be porting to Head - HR Operations. You will work closely with your HR operations colleagues, Business Partners, recruitment and various other support functions to ensure smooth delivery of and ensure HR operations will for ensuring the consolidation of all HR processes associated with the annual work cycle in HR. You also drive the administrative processes in the employee life cycle. Our services include administrative support ranging from i.e. maintenance of employee information in HR IT systems, compensation and benefit administration and supporting the HR processes.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be
- To take care of new Employee onboarding process (Induction orientation, collecting support documents)
- Coordinating with support teams (Recruitment, IT, Admin, Finance) to set up relevant systems required for new hire on boarding.
- Contribute in maintaining an excellent team culture and take an innovative approach to improving processes.
- Highly qualified HR support in person by phone or by e-mail.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Act as a Workday administrator and coordinator.
- Prepare and file all employee related documents including, appointment letter, Offer Letter, confirmation letter and exit documents.
- Ensure timely inclusion of employees in insurance policies- medical, group accident and travel.
- Monitor internal HR systems and databases.
- Prepare and maintain HR MIS Report on a monthly basis.
- Updating the employee cost details on a timely manner.
- Handle queries from employees & respond within timelines.
- Maintain leave tracker and tally leaves on a monthly basis and ensure effective utilization of HRMS and LMS.
- Provide input for payroll, PF/ESI, Insurance to respective SPOC
- Coordinate with statutory consultant for compliance of Labour Laws
- Guide managers and employee regard to HR operational issues.
- Assist in employee deputation to other regions
- Coordinate and support towards employee engagement activities.
- Support in framing the HR policies and procedures.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is as below.
We are looking for self-motivated team members who meet the following requirements:
- You hold a master’s degree in HR or similar from a recognized university.
- You should have 4-5 years of experience in HR Operations in Multinational company potentially within Engineering Consultancy and have worked globally.
- You possess good skill in regional Stakeholder Management
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records.
- You should be confident to design dashboard, scorecard & KPI Reports
- As a person you are trustworthy, approachable with a high level of integrity and ability to act at all levels in the organization.
- Your working style can be described as proactive, professional, and enthusiastic with a clear focus on what is achievable and how to create value and success from a client perspective.
- You demonstrate overview and a global mindset and perform collaboration effectively and efficiently taking a problem-solving approach.
- Your communication skills are at a high proficiency level as well as your language skills.
- Fluency in English (written and oral) is a requirement.
- You are a skilled user of MS Office, particularly Excel, and preferably you are used to drive processes in HR system (Workday)
- Should be confident enough of interacting with senior people in the organization and put across the point of view.
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines and ad-hoc requests of leadership.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in India
Ramboll has more than 1,000 experts working across five offices in India applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning & Urban Design, Water, Environment & Health and Energy. Founded in Denmark, Ramboll is a people company. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
Posted 2 Days Ago
Facts about Ramboll
16,500 employees worldwide
300 offices across 35 countries
1.899 billion Euros in Revenue
6 Markets: Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water and Management Consulting
An equal opportunity employer
At Ramboll, we respect human rights and believe that equality, diversity and inclusion foster the best results and a welcoming work environment without discrimination or harassment.
Ramboll conducts all relations with its employees and applicants for employment in accordance with the applicable laws, directives, and regulations of the many countries in which we do business.
We invite applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age, pregnancy and maternity, military service and veteran status or any other status protected by the law, to become a part of our journey.
We believe that diversity is a strength and that differences between people add value to our organization and allows us to play our part in creating sustainable societies.