You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Job Title Automation Jobs
Category Helpers--Production Workers
Salary 1,100,000 INR
This is your role
- Youll be responsible for Field Application Engineering (FAE) activities in Design For Test solutions of Mentor Graphics
- Your primary responsibility will be to secure technical design wins for Mentor product and service offerings.
- Specifically, you will be responsible for technical wins with the industry leading Tessent family of products.
- You will be responsible for delivering Application Engineer duties starting with identifying customer needs, then deliver product presentations, demonstrations, support evaluations, competitive benchmarking, deliver workshops, and occasionally training.
- We are looking for a results oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment.
- It s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new tools and methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
- Engage as a trusted advisor with customers at engineer and lower level management to find ways to solve their design challenges with Mentor tools.
- Work with design houses utilizing varying design styles and methodologies to craft the most effective technical solutions.
- Collaborate with Account Teams in the development of sales strategies and tactical plans to grow business at their accounts. Connect with Mentor product division to influence product development in a favorable direction for our customers.
- Participate in sales activities and marketing such as trade shows, workshops, seminars, Web-casts
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- You re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Electronics/Electrical Engineering with equal to or more than 5 years of experience in VLSI domain.
- You have served in Applications, Design or Product Engineering roles in Individual or leadership capacity.
- You have In-depth understanding of Design for Test (DFT) architecture & structures including but not limited to scan based test, Compression, ATPG, IJTAG, Memory BIST and Boundary Scan among others.
- You possess deep knowledge of RTL, Synthesis, STA with proven Industry track record in the area of VLSI Testing and design for testability.
- Prior experience with Mentor s Tessent family of DFT products will give you an edge.
- You have sound communication and problem solving skills, program management skills and hands-on experience with latest DFT technology.
- You are a Self-starter with ability to operate independently & bring-in collective experience within Mentor to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (like Tcl) to build automated flows and design environments will be viewed as an advantage.
- Working Operating Systems knowledge: Linux/Sun Solaris.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization