Job Title Medical Jobs
Category Healthcare Support Workers, All Other
Salary 200,000 INR
- Btech/BE in Mechanical only
- If you have Diploma in Mechanical then you should have atleast 4 years of
experience to apply
- Must have atleast 2 years of experience in Logistics or automobile industry experience
- Btech Mechanical or Any graduate with Diploma in Mechanical can apply
- Job location- Gorakhpur, Deoria, Mau, Maharajganj, Azamgarh, Kushinagat, Basti, Siddharthnagar, Ballia, Santkabir Nagar
- Should have good knowledge of team handling & vehicle management
Roles and Responsibilities:
- OPERATIONS Management:
- Ensuring Cost efficient and high Quality of service.
- Timely escalation of unresolved Concerns.
- Tracking and Submission of MIS & Management reports
2. MACHINE Management:
- Responsible for up-time of the ambulance and optimal performance of the ambulances.
- Responsible for the statutory compliance /fuel utilization/scheduled servicing/ warranty claims as applicable.
- Responsible for handling accident / break down resumption and prompt processing of the insurance claims.
- Responsible for identifying and enhancing business relations with local vendors ( Spare part dealers, workshops, tyre & batteries supplying agencies, fuel filling stations and agencies) .
- Inventory management at district and ambulance level (Spares/Medical equipment/Medical Consumables)
3. Man Management: (Manage the team of EMT & Pilot in deputed District)
- Preparing the duty roster, Scheduling of resources, Attendance, Leave management and performance Management at Ambulances.
- Responsible for generating and implementing monthly calendar for ambulance visits, Inspections and record maintenance.
- Disseminating the information, processes and policies to the field staff.
- Responsible for coordinating & executing regular training modules for EMT's/Pilots (Internal/External).
if interested, please share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or contact at 8090654129
UG: Diploma - Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical