Job Title Entertainment Jobs
Category Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
Salary 900,000 INR
Business Systems Analyst will act as an interface between business and technical teams to understand business needs, define requirements and implement new business processes, tools, and systems. The ideal candidate is energetic, flexible, independent, and highly organized, has strong technical, project management, communication, and influence skills, and brings a combination of business acumen and technical architecture understanding. The breath of the role requires partnering with all functions (OF, Supply Chain, RMA, Planning, Support, Engg, Tech Ops etc.) and across PANW (Shared Services organizations - IT, HR, Finance, etc.). The role will report to the Director of Business Systems.
- Process and Systems Implementation
- Work with business stakeholders to understand needs and define requirements
- Translate business requirements into clear technical specifications
- Engage technical resources to scope, assess and develop solutions
- Develop new business policies and re-engineer processes
- Facilitate change management by developing and executing communications plans, assigning roles, and defining accountabilities, facilitating trainings, etc.
- Drive adoption of changed or new processes and systems
- Work with WW Operations teams (including, but not limited to order, Fulfillment, Reverse Logistics, Trade, Procurement, Planning, Supply Chain, Quality teams) and other cross-functional teams to architect the solution for our business and systems.
- Understand business drivers to map business needs to process and provide functional solutions.
- Design and build Proofs-of-Concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies.
- Work with WW Operations team to understand business requirements and partner with IT development team for the creation of functional business requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases.
- Ensure timely delivery of projects by working closely with the business teams and Manage relationships with multiple business teams for new solution features and technical support
- Develop future solution strategies by working closely with Business and IT Development teams.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Create and present functional and technical design including data analysis to the business team and gather feedback to influence the solution.
- Design and create technical solutions to drive business process improvements and facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops.
- Write and review QA and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) test scripts and manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Ability to influence at all levels and across all functions by developing a creditable reputation and providing domain expertise
- Manage business enablement projects, programs, and operational activities
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with diverse business and technical stakeholders
- Track and report progress toward key milestones and deliverables
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Manage collection and organization of large data set; investigate root causes of problems
- Identify solutions, evaluate costs and benefits, develop recommendations, and build business cases
This individual will interface with numerous cross-functional internal groups at all levels of management and must be able to quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying business and technical experience.
- 8-10 years of cross-functional experience managing Business - IT Projects and Business Process Projects; PMI or similar certification a plus
- Broad Supply chain management exposure with expertise in a
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: MBA/PGDM - Marketing