Job Title Finance
Category Financial Specialists, All Other
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
This Manager - Finance Center of Excellence will be based in Chennai.
fCOE “Finance Centre of Excellence” is the analytics wing of Corporate and Business Group finance functions with specialized services spanning across Innovative Analytics, Research & Data Mining, FinTech, Predictive analytics and Finance process improvements. fCOE is to provide insightful information to the finance business partners to make constructive decisions, support to standardize the finance process and systems.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Analyze and interpret performance for trends and variations; translate into executive-level briefings that articulate issues and drive actionable responses
- Responsible for management reporting and analysis and providing support in executive level presentations
- Ensure accuracy in the insight / information provided to the business partners, preventing any misrepresentation, concealment, or omission of information.
- Create standard tools and methods of collecting and disseminating key financial data
- Perform advanced analytics, modeling, and data mining to develop insights to constructively support business partners in the decision-making process
- Effectively contribute and coordinate in driving projects across workstream(s) within fCOE in collaboration with stakeholders and colleagues
- Play a catalyst role in adding value to the business partners by way of sharing and implementing industry best practices in finance processes / concepts
- Facilitate continuous improvement processes for the analysis of business and financial data and related conclusions and recommendations.
Here is some of what you will need (required):
- Around 8-10 years of progressive experience in accounting & finance covering accounting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
- Ability to identify key data sources and utilize data-driven insights to improve business decisions.
- Exceptional accounting, analytical, quantitative, project/process management, problem-solving, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Proficiency in analyzing qualitative data and paying strong attention to details.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of management / diverse set of stakeholders / colleagues in a multicultural, multinational environment.
- Ability to prioritize and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Being creative and provide innovative solutions to business problems, not be limited by existing methods and procedures.
- Strong initiative and ability to work collaboratively (in a team environment) as well as independently.
- Keeping up to date on Finance IT knowledge and emerging technologies.
- Open and flexible to any shift in line with the business needs and stakeholder requirements.
Here are a few of our preferred experiences:
- Graduate/Postgraduate in Accounting or Finance. Fully qualified / semi-qualified (CA/CPA/CFA/CMA) professionals preferred.
- Good understanding of accounting standards (US GAAP).
- Technical proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. BPC, VBA, Tableau, and/or ThoughtSpot a plus.
- Knowledge / experience in Data Analytics / Data Science would be an added advantage.
Here are a few examples of what you will get for the great work you provide:
- Health Insurance
Job CategoryFinanceFlex pays for all costs associated with the application, interview or offer process, a candidate will not be asked for any payment related to these costs.
Flex does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Flex does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status or any other status protected by law. Flex provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Flex will be reviewed at the e-mail address. Flex will contact you if it is determined that your background is a match to the required skills required for this position. Thank you for considering a career with Flex.
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice .
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: email@example.com
Posted 3 Days Ago
Flex is the manufacturing partner of choice that helps a diverse customer base design and build products that improve the world. Through the collective strength of a global workforce across 30 countries and responsible, sustainable operations, Flex delivers technology innovation, supply chain, and manufacturing solutions to various industries and end markets.
• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing