Job Title Bank Jobs
Category Financial Specialists, All Other
Salary 1,500,000 INR
The India HR Connect Leader is responsible for managing a service team of 10 people which delivers HR administrative processes, employee and manager inquiry support, self-service content and transactions, and all global process optimization and continuous improvement. The India HR Connect Leader supports and enables the broader Moody’s HR function in delivering strategy, policy, advisory support, and HR subject matter expertise to Moody’s business units. The India HR Connect Leader develops and implements the vision, accompanying strategy, goals and objectives which drive scope of service expansion and quality and efficiency, while ensuring that critical supporting technology, performance standards, metrics, and governance are established to continuously improve service and listen to the customers and stakeholders of Moody’s HR.
This Leader provides direction and expertise to the India HR Connect operation and collaborates with the other regional leaders to operationalize HR administration and delivery, ensure global consistency, while accommodating local regulatory requirements where necessary. The Leader is accountable for approving scope of services changes and negotiates with multiple HR stakeholders within Moody’s HR and business units to drive centralization and standardization of HR administration within their region but also globally. This role serves as the final escalation point for resolving sensitive and/or complex employee and manager issues relating to HR administrative processes within India.
Lastly the India HR Connect Leader shares center metrics and dashboards with HR Leadership to report on the workload and efficiency of the center. This includes communication with other HR Leaders on opportunities to centralize work to the HR Connect Team.
HR Services & Process Delivery:
- Executes the strategy and direction for the India HR Connect Team by collaborating with the other regional leaders including the design, implementation, and ongoing operation of an efficient service delivery model and operation, while continuing to identify and enhance scope of services and develop efficient, value added ways to support both HR and the business.
- Owns the execution of an employee and manager self-service strategy within India which ensures timely, up-to-date, and accessible HR content and transactions, with accompanying objectives to increase usage and drive service requests to effective, lower cost channels.
- Provides oversight and leadership for the delivery of HR Connect services including employee and manager inquiry support, case management and workflow and HR system transaction processing.
- Collaborates with all relevant global HR COE Leaders and process owners to ensure that HR administrative processes are user-friendly and efficient, and that interactions with HR Connect are documented and hand-offs are executed correctly and as transparently as possible to HR customers.
- Reviews and approves scope of services changes to the India HR Connect team.
- Promotes standardization of global HR processes, identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Oversees the management of vendors related to HR Connect operations.
- Balance operational efficiency goals with a customer-service focus.
HR Tools and Technology:
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of HR information systems, which will enable and support all HR transaction processing.
- Ensures infrastructure and technologies are fit for purpose and supportive of HR Connect goals; works collaboratively with HR Technology to deliver the HR Connect supporting technology infrastructure (SuccessFactors Employee Central, HR Module of ServiceNow SNOW), Cisco phones).
- Partners with other HR, IT, and business stakeholders in supporting enhancements and testing of SuccessFactors, SNOW, etc.
Service Performance Analytics:
- Implements and monitors service level agreements and partners with the Process Lead and Team Manager to monitor quality targets, and key performance indicators (KPIs) and align resources to achieve them.
- Partners with the Process Lead to analyze service delivery metrics against internal targets and KPIs and external benchmarks to identify opportunities and prioritize continuous improvement initiatives, to ensure ongoing effectiveness of global HR service.
- Delivers regular stewardship reports to HR leadership to highlight the successes and opportunities, along with recommendations to improve HR services.
- Develops and maintains strategic client touch points intended to drive value and increase client engagement and satisfaction, by building strong relationships with senior HR Stakeholders including the HR Leadership Team (HRLT), Corporate and Business Planning, and business leadership, and understanding corporate business requirements.
- Maintains general expertise in of the requirements and governmental regulations in India to ensure priorities and expectations balance global and regional needs.
- Represents the standards of the HR Connect team and value proposition when engaging with MA and MIS management.
- Establishes service level agreements on critical processes with key stakeholders.
- Influences key stakeholders both internally and externally to HR to drive increased use of employee and manager self-service.
- Help to establish business case and globally champions associated communication to support streamlining and standardizing HR processes and continuous improvement.
- Leads and manages the performance of the India HR Connect Team to deliver HR services to Moody’s.
- Align and motivate resources to consistently meet or exceed customer expectations at the lowest possible cost and highest possible quality. This is done in collaboration with Team Manager, who manage their teams of Sr. Associates and Associates.
- Owns responsibility for the career path design for the HR Connect team.
- Develops and approves the India HR Connect Team’s staffing model, and base daily/weekly schedule to ensure appropriate coverage and service levels for all in-scope activities, with specific focus on covering inbound customer contacts.
- Bachelors degree required
- 10+ years of HR experience
- 7+ years managing an HR Shared Services center
- Global and collaborative mindset
- Ability to identify and drive efficiencies
- Strong understanding of HRIS platforms
- Strong understanding of HR Contact Center tools and systems
- Language proficient: English, excellent
- Proven ability to work successfully in a highly matrixed model – corporate, functional and geographic – where strong influencing skills are integral to success
- Change management experience
- Strong leader and people manager
- Strategic/critical thinker with business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Competency required with MS Office software suite including Excel and PowerPoint
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization