Job Title Bank Jobs
Category Financial Specialists, All Other
Salary 700,000 INR
LOCAL MARKET COMPLIANCE
- Ensures compliance with local laws in all aspects of managing employees in Mumbai.
- Time Keeping Attendance Management
- Preparing / collecting documents for entity audit
- Taking lead to close the returns or audits or documentation required on compliance level
- Maintaining Statutory Compliance like PF, ESI, MLWF, ER Labor related records.
- Updating knowledge of the team members with latest updates in various compliance laws
- Timely submission of various statutory returns.
- Keeping timely follow-up for the PF queries raised by employee with the vendor.
- Updates and maintains local HR processes, policies and procedures to ensure alignment to ISS core values and strategic goals.
- Contributes to the development and implementation of ISS global and regional policies and procedures, tailoring to local requirements where appropriate.
- Manages all aspects of year-end processes to ensure annual reviews, compensation decisions and promotions are successfully completed.
- Manages administrative processes for joiners, leavers and other contract amendments.
- Maintains accurate data in all HR systems (Workday is the primary HRIS with interface to other databases).
- Produces all official documentations in relation to on-boarding and off-boarding such as termination letters.
- Liaises with the internal Finance Payroll Team and external payroll provider to ensure all employee information and reporting as well as supporting documents are accurately and securely provided.
- Liaises with service providers and vendors on benefits administration, health/life cover, etc.
- Coordinates attendance reporting and holiday/sickness leave processes.
- Facilitates off-boarding tasks such issuance of reference letters, sending final pay instructions, termination of insured benefits and other reminders.
- Other administrative tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
REPORTS ANALYTICS MANAGEMENT:
- Monthly report of leavers joiners to respected teams.
- Maintaining PF tracker
- HRG Vendor payment tracker
- Salary Data Analytics
- Employee Data Analytics
- Maintaining dashboard of employee database
- Supporting in payroll activity if when needed
- Responsible for HRIS activities
- Responsible for New upcoming Projects in HRG
QUALIFICATIONS DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor s degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or other related courses
- Minimum 5-6 years (Associate) / 8 years (Sr. Associate) of relevant experience (preferable if worked as HR generalist in manufacturing and IT industries)
- Must be well versed with labor law - Key factor
- Good communication skills
- Good people management skills
- Good judgement analytical skills
- Notice period not more than 30-60 days
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization