Job Title BCom BCom Hons
Category Financial Analysts
Salary 400,000 INR
Hiring for BCom freshers - Valuations training will be provided. Go through the below JD for more information.
Location - Mumbai & Gurgaon
Criteria - Above 70% in Mathematics in 10th & 12th
As BCom Fresher, you will have an opportunity to support core valuation projects for diverse plans related to funding and expense valuations for pension and welfare plans. It involves data reconciliation, asset /liability calculations, special projects, government forms and responses to auditors requests
Roles and Responsibilities
• Prepare actuarial valuations and reports in conjunction with consulting colleagues with minimal supervision on standard assignments
• Complete analysis and reconciliation of plan participant data and plan assets
• Prepare government reporting forms and annual employee benefit statements
• Complete other special projects related to plans such as cost and contribution forecasting, experience studies and plan design studies
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with service center client teams through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects.
• Manage expectations and raise appropriate issues to internal and consulting office project managers.
• Manage and prioritize own workload efficiently to fulfil commitments in a timely manner
• Contribute to profitability by completing budget spreadsheets, monitoring own time spent on project, seeking ways
to enhance efficiency and maintaining accurate time records
• Work independently and utilize available resources to develop technical skills, asking for assistance when required
• Participate and actively engage in training sessions
• Respond to queries from consultants with respect to plan provisions and valuation results and resolve/escalate any problems or issues
• Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches
• Identify opportunities to enhance quality and/or improve processes to reduce costs
• Meet required production hours as expected by the business
• Manage projects and leverage resources to produce quality deliverables on time and within budget