Job Title Personal Assistant
Category Executive Secretaries and Executive Administrative Assistants
Personal assistant, Personal Secretary
Reporting Directly to Director.
· Managing An Extremely Active Calendar of Appointments; Completing Expense Reports.
· Composing and Preparing Correspondence that is Sometimes Confidential.
· Plans, Coordinates and Ensures the Director’s Schedule is Followed and Respected.
· Provides a Bridge for Smooth Communication Between the Director’s Office and all Functional Departments.
· Works Closely and Effectively with the Director to Keep Him Well Informed of Upcoming Commitments and Responsibilities
· Prioritizes Conflicting Needs; Handles Matters Expeditiously, Proactively, and Follows-through On Projects to Successful Completion, Often with Deadline Pressures.
· Preparing Minutes of Meetings as per Schedule, Circulate Mom and Keep Track On It.
post-graduation with Secretarial Course Prefer
· Proven Experience as Personal Assistant to Senior Authority or in other Managerial Position
· Acting as a First Point of Contact: Dealing with Correspondence and Phone Calls.
· Managing Diaries and Organizing Meetings and Appointments.
· Booking and Arranging Travel, Transport and Accommodation for Director’s.
· Reminding the Manager/executive of Important Tasks and Deadlines.
· Typing, Compiling and Preparing Reports, Presentations and Correspondence.
· Managing Databases and Filing Systems.
· Implementing and Maintaining Procedures/administrative Systems.
· Liaising with Staff, Suppliers and Clients and Responsible for Director’s Official and Personal Documentation.