Job Title Industrial Jobs
Category Engineers, All Other
Salary 70,000 INR
JOB in MALAYSIA
Apply and Refer friends to the below JOB DESCRIPTION.
Send your Updated CV (only in WORD Format), PASSPORT COPY & BE / BTECH CONVOCATION Copy to
Software Knowledge : SOLID WORKS, AUTOCAD, SOLID EDGE & PRO E
DEPARTMENT : Painting
DESIGNATION : Painting Engineer -5 years experience - salary(RS 65000 to 85000)/ month
Qualification : BE / BTECH in MECHANICAL
1) Report to Painting Section Head or Manager.
2) Manage the department to achieve defined objectives.
3) Responsible to manage productivity improvement activities on Operation Efficiency (OPE) / Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
4) To conduct and manage and supervise all operation equipment/tooling, process measurement control, improvement project and activities.
5) Identifying information and solving problem by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
6) Prepare SPC, PFMEA, PROCESS PARAMETER & various engineering analyses and recommendations on production capacity, efficiency, capital and support supplies needs as well as other key mandatory support items such as material, headcount, etc based on vari studies.
7) Provide relevant training when required.
8) Responsible to operations research, which provides methods for the general analysis and design of systems. Operations Research (OR) includes optimization, decision analysis, stochastic processes, and simulation on FA & MP products
9) To ensure all PE activities/project are run accordingly.
10) Maintain consistent application of company policies, procedures and shop floor rules.
11) Adhere to all application Occupational Safety and health laws and regulation as will as such standards, practices and procedures instituted by the Company.
12) Any other responsibility which may be assigned from time to time by Department Manager.
POSITION : Painter -3 years experience - salary(RS 30000 to 35000)/ month
Qualification : Diploma in MECHANICAL
Responsibilities as follows but not limited to :
1. Report to section supervisor
2. Take full accountability to perform daily routine job instruction from direct supervisor
3. Take full accountability to assure machine/labour run time/output to meet target provided by supervisor
4. Work towards reduction of waste material and setup time.
5. Perform overtime work upon requested by supervisor
6. Support TPM Program and ensures subordinate work towards reducing down time.
7. Ensure quality, accuracy and timely readiness of goods produced.
8. Maintain good house keeping and 5'S.
9. Daily update of material movement/transaction of work in progress as per PFR.
10. Responsible for personal safety and safe process in work place.
11. To perform any other responsibilities which may assigned by supervisor
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical