Job Title Engineering Design, R&D
Category Engineers, All Other
Salary 575,000 INR
About the Role: Position summary & Main tasks/activities (short and precise definition of the role and most important activities listed)
Structural Design Engineer Job Description:
- Analysis and Design of Transmission Structures and other Steel Structures.
- Good knowledge on American Standards (AISC, ASCE), British Standards (BS), Indian Standards (IS, Steel & Concrete codes).
- Requires Co-ordination of Drawings with Detailing and good knowledge on Detailed and Erection/ Fabrication Drawings.
- Good Knowledge on Stress and Loads calculation & Structural design fundamentals.
- Requires good analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
About you: (Desired candidate profile)
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in civil/structural engineering field with an emphasis of technical discipline.
- Btech/MTech (Civil/Structural) Freshers to Two-year + experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced multi-disciplined environment with strong attention to detail and be able contribute to the success of the team.
Perks and Benefits CTC - Best in industry + Gratuity + Health Insurance up to 5L+ Earned Leaves
If you are interested please send me your updated CVs ASAP.