Job Title IT & Systems
Vasta Bio-Informatics Pvt Ltd
We are headquartered in New York, USA committed to provide sustainable and scalable solutions- towards- clinical research and bioinformatics needs. Our team has- a decade worth of experience in medical information management, especially- in- cancer research. Good data drives quality research- and- we recognize that today's research will shape the clinical practice guidelines of tomorrow. Our information technology and data management solutions can streamline and integrate research and patient care workflows to collect quality data and achieve research goals.
Job Title:- Manager
Department: Risk & Compliance
Job Location:- Navi Mumbai
Reporting to: Sr. Director
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop, revise, update and maintain Risk & Compliance policies and other written standards.
- Administer & Coordinate with the functional stakeholders for smooth implementation and monitoring of Risk & compliance systems
- Review, maintain and continual improvement of Risk Management requirements as per Company's Standards and industry wide best practices.
- Serve as Internal Risk management consultant to the organization. Responsible for security planning and effectively managing information security and operation risk risks within the operating environment.
- Initiate, facilitate, and promote activities to create Risk Management awareness within the organization.
- Facilitate cross functional department SPOC to review their Policies and procedures document and other Risk and Compliance activities
- Minimize audit observations (NC's) and ensure good rating for the organization in external /client audits.
- Warrant appropriate methodologies for various processes of Compliance systems, e.g., risk assessment, risk treatment, document classification, etc.
- BCP / DR (ensure BCP / DR is in place, perform drills, reporting etc.)
- Security incident management (identify security events / incidents, conduct investigation, gather evidence, report to relevant authorities, suggest preventive measures and closures)
Education and Experience:
- Any graduate.
- Overall IT experience of 9 to 15 years, with a minimum of 9 years in IT Security, Audit, or Compliance roles.
- Knowledge or experience of regulations/standards/frameworks like ISO 27001, 9001, HIPAA, HITRUST, HITECH, SOC1/2, NIST etc.
- Certifications like ISO 27001, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, PCI-DSS is an advantage.