You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Job Title Urgent opening Linux
Salary 100,000 INR
Urgent opening for Linux admin for mumbai location
Role: Linux Admin
Job Location: Mumbai
• Provide Infrastructure support on Linux infrastructure across traditional data centers and cloud.
• Perform OS installation through different methods including Linux Kick start, VM deployment, containers, bare metal, and Solaris Zones.
• Perform periodic patching and upgrades on Linux servers and applications.
• Understanding and management skills of Storage ( NAS / SAN )- DELL ; NetApp etc .
• Knowledge of VmWare .
• Troubleshoot and investigate server crash and performance issues and prepare root cause analysis reports.
• Deliver support on standard Linux services including but not limited to DNS, DHCP, NFS, AutoFS, NIS, Samba, Sendmail, FTP RAID, LVM, etc.
• Deploy and support Web servers, Web proxies, Version Control, and other third-party open-source applications.
• Perform firmware upgrades, hardware upgrades, and hardware replacement activities on DELL, HP, Solaris SPARC, and other hardware platforms.
• Work with customers on new projects requirements, technical design and lead these projects to successful completion.
• Explore new open-source technologies based on internal and customer requirements.
• Concentrates on documentation, new initiatives, proactive problem solving, and assuring best practices in the IT environment
• Good Scripting knowledge that helps in automating manual process.
Technical & Behavioural Competencies
• The role will have responsibility of SME for any infrastructure related issues
• RHCE Certified; Knowledge on Storage; SUN Certified.
• Good Scripting skills.
• Overview of networks, firewalls and load balancers, clusters, etc.
• Ability to prioritize and allocate resource/effort appropriately
• Experience of working with 3rd party service providers
• Proactive team player
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate across with users
• Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills
• Ability to manage through organizational change
Specific Qualifications (if required)
If you are interested than please share me you resume on Ravindra.email@example.com
Thanks & Regards,
Ravindra.gupta | Senior HR Executive - Talent Acquisition Team
RIGVED Technologies PVT LTD
208,Building,3,Millenium Business Park,
Sector 3, Mahape, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400701 | Maharashtra 400710