You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Job Title IT Services and IT Consulting
Technical Project Manager
Location – Bangalore
As a Technical Project Manager, you will manage teams of Software Developers, Software QAs, Technical leads at various levels to deliver projects with significant technology and quality drivers to some of our large enterprise client(s). You will be responsible for complete life cycle of projects from initiation to closure, delivered within schedule and cost.
Technical Project Managers work closely with Client teams and have the overall responsibility for the technical deliverables of projects.
Role and Responsibilities
· Person would be responsible for delivering multiple projects in parallel on time with high quality
· Person would be involved in understanding complex business problems, evaluate, recommend and deliver technical solutions to both business and systematic issues.
· Person would be responsible for the local team management, mentorship and delivery responsibility.
· Person for the implementation and design of components, and their ownership.
· Person would participate in Design and Requirement reviews
· Person would be responsible for working closely with customer and ensure deliveries are made per customer business needs
· Person would be responsible for ensuring high client satisfaction through delivery and various value adds
· Person would also represent account internally in create reports for internal management consumption
· Overall, 15 years of experience as a project manager in software development
· Java front end, back end, Rest API, Spring boot and exposure to Unix / Linux environment
· CI/CD experience, deployment on cloud and strong working knowledge on at least one cloud
· Ability to understand solution, architecture, functional and non-functional requirements and should have appetite for learning and delivering latest technology solutions
· Exposure to High Availability set up, debugging & solving memory related issues, performance tuning and SQL tuning
· Good Analytical, Problem Solving & Debugging skills
· Should have complete SDLC cycle management and Product Development experience
· Excellent delivery management skills and ability to execute multiple projects. Most of the projects would be delivered in agile manner so candidate should have good hold on agile
· Ability to think out of the box while engineering the project schedule and risk management
· High tolerance for change, especially while working within tight timelines
· Collaborative with the ability to manage relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
· Personal commitment and accountability to ensure standards are continuously sustained and improved both within the internal teams, and with partner organizations and suppliers
· Excellent communications skills with both offshore and onshore resources
· Strong project management discipline with an eye for identifying process improvement areas
· Self-starter who can stay focused and efficient, whether working alone or in a group.
· Person should have good hold on technology and should have worked in technical roles in first 10 years of career. Apart from interacting with VP of Engineering & Director of engineering person would also interact with Technical Managers, Architects, and development leads on client side. Interacting with such technical people would require good hold on technology
· Person should have good technical breadth and can pick up new technologies in no time
· Person having excellent articulation skills and has ability to impress new prospects over phone/in person meetings
Excellent people management and ability to handle team size of 20+ people
· Good blend of technical skills and business acumen
· Ability to plan activities meticulously, identifying dependencies and proactively work towards resolution
· Good communication skills to crisply and accurately report program status
· Positive attitude, Self-starter, self-motivated
· Capable of taking responsibility for tasks and ensuring a successful outcome
· Able to contribute to the work of a team while being motivated to work day to day on individual tasks
· Independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
· Independently determines methods and procedures on new or special assignments
Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science, or other relevant degree
Person with MBA/Executive MBA degrees would be preferred
14 to 17 years of industry experience in delivering projects/produce mainly with Java/J2EE technology stack