Job Title Senior Software Engineer
HighRadius is looking for a dynamic Java professional to join our Engineering Team. This role responsibilities include participation in Software Development activities, writing clean and efficient code for various applications and running tests to improve system functionality. Writes code that is easily maintainable, highly reliable and demonstrates knowledge of common programming best practices. Mentor junior members of the team in delivering sprint stories and tasks.
What you'll do
- Design and Implement an efficient solution that meets the functional requirements and is extensible and easily maintained
- Demonstrate best-practice knowledge and apply skills to deliver an effective solution specific to project needs
- Build and execute unit tests and unit plans
- A team player Collaborate with the development team to bring out the best output
- Ability to complete assigned task on time with high quality
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and do the POCs as required
- Troubleshoot customer issues in most effective way
- Contribute to peer code-review sessions to evaluate functional and non-functional impact of code changes
- Ability to contribute in designing of small to mid sized modules with leads and architects
What we expect
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience Range : 3+ years
- Technology Stack : Core Java, Java 8, Collections, Exception Handling, Hibernate, Spring, SQL , REST , Microservices, Spring Boot
- Good to Have : React.Js, Ext.Js or any UI framework experience, Cloud technologies (AWS/GCP etc)
- Knowledge of Design patterns, Jenkins, GIT, Grafana, ELK, JUNIT, Mockito
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Fun-filled work culture ()
- Equal employment opportunities
HighRadius offers cloud-based Autonomous Software for the Office of the CFO. More than 700 of the world’s leading companies have transformed their order to cash, treasury and record to report processes with HighRadius. Our customers include 3M, Unilever, Anheuser-Busch InBev, Sanofi, Kellogg Company, Danone, Hershey’s and many more.
We at HighRadius firmly believe that a product is only as good as the people behind it. Whether it's product development, customer support, sales or operations, all our employees see the direct impact of their work. As one of the fastest growing FinTech software companies and a leader in the Fortune 1000 space, HighRadius focuses on hiring talented and motivated people from diverse backgrounds.
If you want to channel your ambition and drive for success, you belong with HighRadius! Check out our to learn more about our fun culture, great benefits, read customer and employee testimonials, and more!