Job Title Senior Software Engineer
Salary 1,000,000 INR
CIVICA India is seeking a creative and self-motivated Senior Software Engineer (SSE) with considerable exposure to multiple technologies and platforms & who is keen to join a multi-cultural software company. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining an existing code base and for investigating, fixing and testing existing software problems.
In general, travel to the UK / Australia could be one visit every 2 years. This can be at short notice and this frequency is not guaranteed as all travel is based on a clear business or project requirement. A passport is essential
- Must have minimum 4+ years of relevant experience
- Fluent in spoken English and able to take part in meetings and discussions
- Proactive personality and able to work autonomously
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Good team player The ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Ability to work at detailed and abstract levels
- Ability to guide junior team members.
- Track record of delivering commitments on time and quality
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Analyze new requirements and provide impact analysis addressing technical design and identifying individual tasks
- Architect, design and implement solutions for requirements.
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines and Continuous integration & delivery of the application to Dev/Test/PROD environments.
- Design and coding of new facilities
- Communication of technical details that impact fulfilment of requirements.
- Iterative development of software with responsiveness to constructive feedback.
- Provide 3rd line application support against agreed service levels including the implementation of bug fixes
- Develop and maintain code to a high standard within IT development and maintenance projects.
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve support issues as they arise and as directed by the CIVICA project manager and Technical architect.
- Code reviews of the work of peers in the group.
- Perform unit testing of work.
- Write documentation and comment code as required.
- Ensure code is properly version-controlled.
- Comply with corporate test processes and ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Supervise and mentor junior staff
- ASP.Net MVC using C#.Net
- HTML, CSS
- Database (SQL Server)
- Web API / WCF / Web Services
- Unit Testing Framework (XUnit/NUnit/ MSTest)
- Client-side JS Framework (React/ Knockout/ Angular/ VueJs)
- ASP.NET (Web Forms) using C#.NET
- ORM (Entity Framework/ Dapper/ NHibernate/ ADO.Net)
- .Net Core
- Azure DevOps (Boards, Git, Pipelines CI/CD)
About Company: Civica Resource Private Limited CIVICA is a UK based MNC with headquarter in London. We have currently employed around 5000 employees globally. We provide a wide range of business-critical software, digital solutions and managed services, which makes Civica a leading partner for customers across national, regional and local government, health & care, education and public safety, together with commercial organizations in highly regulated sectors. Combining exceptional customer focus, experience and commitment, Civica supplies more than 3,000 major organizations in 10 countries around the world. Civica is recognized as Gold (standard) Investors in People Top 25 - Glassdoor 2019 Employees' Choice Best Place to Work For more Info Please visit www.civica.com