Job Title Digital Marketing - Other
Salary 250,000 INR
We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to own, implement and analyse our digital marketing strategy and growth campaigns, from ads, to SEO optimization, landing pages, affiliate marketing, email, growth hacking and social.
If you have a passion for Digital Marketing, Lead Generation, Online campaign, targeted marketing, growth creation, then, this is the right job.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, propose, implement and analyse digital marketing strategies
- Supervise the performance of all social media channels
- Optimise user funnels to ensure all digital marketing tools and strategies align
- Reach and exceed KPI targets
- Own and implement all areas of digital marketing, including email campaigns, advertising, landing pages, affiliate marketing, growth hacking strategies and more.
- Work with the core team on upcoming marketing campaigns, providing creative and analytical input on campaign ideas and implementation strategies.
- Extensive digital research, strategy formulation required.
- Be proactive in gathering data and presenting it to relevant stakeholders, producing weekly and monthly reports for senior management, with key metrics, KPIs and detailed suggestions/solutions for improvement based on collected data.
- Build and maintain the relevant marketing dashboards
- Insure the setup, tracking and improvement of the digital marketing KPIs
- Stay in contact with current suppliers, parents, affiliate networks and stakeholders whenever needed
- Promote the digital area within the company, with other business units and in current or future projects
Qualifications and Experience
- Consolidated experience on Performance Marketing, Analytics and Marketing Automation.
- Experienced running digital marketing teams and driving business results.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- Proactive team player with strong stakeholder service and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under own autonomy or as part of a team.
- Ability to work in an agile, fast growth start up environment.
- A strong understanding of IT products and Services is essential.
Desired Candidate Profile
- At least 1 year experience in a digital marketing role.
- Advanced knowledge of digital marketing practices.
- Proven experience designing, implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns.