You were redirected to a job similar to the one requested, because the one requested is no longer available
Job Title IT - Software
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the PROD/test/Training and QA application environments.
- To proactively monitor the database systems to ensure secure services with minimum downtime.
- Responsible for problem escalation to Oracle product support team and third parties as appropriate.
- Responsible for Co-ordination of Infrastructure issue with the Infrastructure and System DBA team.
- Responsible for setups of new databases on Linux servers
- Responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as submitted by the development team.
- Responsible for performing refreshes of data from production databases into test and development databases