Job Title IT / Computing / Software
Salesforce: Software Architect
Our Product is built for the Healthcare industry in the Salesforce cloud. It is AI powered automation software. Our product provides comprehensive software to help centers and practices completely run and grow their business.
We deliver excellence in our performance and client outcomes. We combine industry experience, product expertise, and ingenuity to deliver extraordinary value and impact.
You will become part of an outstanding technology team, working on cutting-edge Cloud-based development projects. You will build exciting solutions and leverage modern technologies, including AI, ML, on web and mobile platforms.
The candidate will be responsible for owning and delivering complex cloud-based solutions using Salesforce Technologies. The candidate will be responsible for owning the architecture and design of complex solution components. The candidate will own reviewing design elements and signing off on the overall technical design. The candidate must demonstrate leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams and leadership. The candidate must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks, and develop mitigating approaches. The candidate must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for the technical portion of solutions.
• Experience in designing and developing software components
• End to End implementation experience with the Salesforce platform
• Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options to stake holders
• Experience with development technologies such as Apex
• Integration experience using both Web based technologies (Soap, Rest) and Integration/Middleware tools such as Informatica, Jitterbit and MuleSoft
• Knowledge of options and how to handle security requirements such as single sign on and data security
• Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as ANT, SFDC Metadata API, Jenkins, SVN
• Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a solution Requirements
• At least 3-5 years’ experience in an Architecture role.
• SFDC or other CRM architecture experience a plus
• At least 5 years experience with Integration technologies
• Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
• At least 5 years’ experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods
• Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications a plus
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Willingness to travel
• Participate and at times lead in the full application life cycle - architect, design, development, testing, and deployment
• Interact directly with project teams, project specialist, stakeholders, and customers to ensure customer success
• Design, develop and integrate Salesforce apps and components with back-office systems using modern web tools and technologies
• Work with technical teams and senior architects to finalize architecture specifications, and build a design as it relates to the customization and/or integration of software solutions
• Develop proofs of concept as needed during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies
• Validate application code against unit tests, security tests, and profiling tools
• Assist in identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving defects encountered during various stages of project delivery, including during the deployment and implementation of the solution in production environments
• Produce project documentation, including functional and technical designs, and end-user guides
• Grow with Salesforce by learning and implementing the latest technologies
• Maintain standards and best practices
• Mentor developers, while learning from others
• Ensuring standards are followed in all project deliverables
• Travel is infrequent, varying with consultant preference and client requirements
• Proficiency with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Unit Testing
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related major
• 3+ years of enterprise consulting experience, including implementation experience with one or more common enterprise software solutions (e.g., CRM, ERP), filling positions of growing responsibility and management of more junior technical resources.
• 3+ years experience as a Senior Developer or an Architect in a mid to large-sized organization with proven leadership driving an organizational transformation in a matrixed organization.
• 6+ years of professional object-oriented development experience
• Experience with key areas of technical architecture, including integration technologies, single sign-on, and master data management.
• Experience with healthcare, or the behavioral health industry a big plus
• Salesforce certifications
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
• Salesforce Certified App Builder
• Salesforce Certified Administrator
• Proficiency with modern IDEs (VSCode, IntelliJ) and SCM tools (Git, SVN)
• Proficiency with relational databases, data modeling, and SQL
• Proficiency with Agile, Scrum, or other iterative development methodologies
• Ability and desire to learn new technologies and development tools
• A creative mindset to apply innovative approaches to software design
• Desire to work in a highly collaborative environment with a large team of like-minded developers
• Authorized to work for any U.S. employer
• Stakeholder (people) engagement skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
Salary Range: Open