India, Chandigarhand 1 more locations
- Published : 2022-09-21
Job Title R&D Technical Lead
R&D Technical Lead
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as R&D Technical Lead and will be part of Process Automation Business Area for process industry division based in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be reporting to Line Manager and will be responsible to Identify, proposes, and implements innovative technology, software and/or solutions by contributing with own ideas. Works independently as a member of an R&D team.Your responsibilities
- Understating the features, developing test cases and test execution for web/desktop products in Cement industry and work with Project Managers to understand scope, features and estimates Testing and Automation effort for new projects.
- Collaborating with development teams provide inputs in product meetings to create high quality products and planning testing activities with local and remote teams within the defined schedules and budgets.
- Must have experience in manual testing as well automation Testing using relevant tools and manage Test cases and Test results and Bugs In TFS/VSTS.
- Maintaining and continuously improving the test automation coverage and reliability and should be proficient or have the capability of becoming proficient at installing and configuring test environments, troubleshooting the software, and staying current with upgrades, updates and patches.
- B.E / B.Tech / MCA in engineering.
- Must have Working with process industry applications & knowledge of any DCS/PLC/SCADA applications.
- Solid experience in Integration test planning and execution, API & non-functional testing, TFS & Microsoft testing tools (MTM, Test controller, Test Agents), virtual environments (Vmware / Hyperview / Azure).
- PowerShell scripts will be an added advantage.
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries - Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Data centers and Food and Beverage. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite
R&D Technical Lead
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion
Skills: SDN Technical Lead, Technical Lead - QA, Senior Developer & Technical Lead, QA Technical Lead, Associate Technical Lead, Senior Technical Lead, Project Lead & Technical Lead, Project Technical Lead, Senior Associate Technical Lead, Technical Development Lead
Experience: 8.00-10.00 Years