Job Title Manager-Finance Operations
Skill required: Tax - Tax Process Design
Job Location: Mumbai
Qualifications: BCom/Cost And Works Accountant/MCom
Years of Experience: 13-18 years
About Accenture Operations
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services – all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned with our Finance Operations vertical and will be helping us in determining financial outcomes by collecting operational data/reports, whilst conducting analysis and reconciling transactions.
You will be working as a part of Tax team which prepares monthly/quarterly calculation, recording and reporting of tax transactions and effective tax rate reconciliation. This team is also responsible for the preparation of financial statements for Statutory, Regulatory and Compliance requirement and for preparation of reconciliation and consolidation of accounts.
In Tax Process Design, you will be designing and implementing processes for direct Tax/income tax. This includes direct tax/income tax planning, income tax accounting, income tax compliance and income tax audit.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Problem-solving skills
- Detail orientation
- Ability to work well in a team
- Written and verbal communication
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role you are required to identify and assess complex problems for area of responsibility
- You will need to create solutions in situations which requires an in-depth analysis/evaluation of variable factors
- This will require alignment to strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Your primary interaction will be with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture, involving matters that may require acceptance of an alternate approach
- Some latitude in decision-making is involved, you will act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- You will need to flag risks to clients and Accenture stakeholders and propose action plans where needed
- You will need to have an innovative mindset to identify improvement opportunities to optimize processes, decrease costs and increase client value
- Decisions that you make in this role will have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- You will be managing medium - large sized teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- You would require transformation mindset and eye for identifying automation/process improvement opportunities.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.