Job Title Lead Product Design
Salary 1,200,000 INR
Cleartrip delivers a refreshingly simple approach to travel, by offering its customers the most comprehensive travel experience through its award-winning Mobile and Desktop solutions. Through its intuitive products, coupled with the largest selection of flights and hotels, Cleartrip continues to keep customers at the center of everything it does. Cleartrip is a leading player in India and ranked no. 1 in the Middle East.
Cleartrip is a great place to work certified organization and a Flipkart group company.
As part of the Cleartrip Product Design team, you ll enable our customers to easily book all aspects of their travel experiences in a delightful manner.
Requirements for the Role
- 6 to 8 years of experience in product design or user experience design for products on mobile or desktop form factors.
- Deep understanding and experience of the end-to-end iterative UX design process research, ideation, information architecture, prototyping, validation, and refining solutions into pixel perfect deliverables.
- Ability to articulate design decisions throughout the user-centered design process. Ability to update, engage with, and influence stakeholders like product managers and engineering leaders.
- Ability to mentor and lead junior designers around design best practices and stakeholder management.
- Ability to advance and evolve design systems. Expertise with design and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, Principle, or equivalent. Relevant fundamental knowledge of front-end technologies to collaborate with UI engineering teams.