Job Title Marketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media Planning
Salary 2,500,000 INR
- Lead and manage Consumer PR, Corporate Communications, Trade Communications, and Tech Community engagement.
- Build a PR & Publicity strategy that helps to,
- To Increase our brand equity as the most preferred OTA platform in India
- Increase Intent for users to subscribe across all our categories and brand/sub-brands.
- Deliver the highest WOM and earned media across travel category through platform stories, employee stories and on our marketing campaigns across multiple languages and multiple genres pan-India.
- Help deliver best-in-class marketing with a meaningful and impactful contribution through earned media leveraging talent usage, media innovations and story-telling
- Optimizing the relationship, deliverables and performance of the PR agency partner and any other PR and publicity stakeholders.
- Analyzing media coverage and making data-backed recommendations on improving SOV and regularly exceeding share of voice metrics.
- Commissioning or undertaking relevant market research/syndicated research, staying updated on new promotional opportunities.
- Organizing and managing promotional events
- Dealing with enquiries from the public (and CRM), the press, and related organizations.
- Responsible for increasing engagement, and elevating Cleartrip to employer of choice status, with tech community.
- Cultivate and maintain meaningful relationships with media and influential professionals.
- Crisis Management - Thinks 2 steps ahead, pro-actively keeps ready the plan and messaging to manage the crisis, and comes with a never let a good crisis go waste mindset.
What To Bring
- Master s / Bachelor s degree or equivalent, preferably in Marketing or Business Administration.
- 10-12 years of experience in PR/Corporate Communication.
- Strong relationships with the media are a must.
- Importantly, they are not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done on their own.
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills, high attention to detail.
- Ability to use data to build strong PR narratives, and capture marketing opportunities.
- Should be adept at crisis management.
- Strong knowledge of digital media and current local/global trends in media consumption.
- We are audacious in vision and honour bias for action.
- We encourage honesty and open dialogue.
- We respect everyone and every point of view.
- We make objective and data-driven decisions.
- We believe trust and accountability go hand-in-hand.
- We invest in each other's growth.