Job Title IT / Computing / Software
MSH is a global consulting firm. Our consultative recruiting and talent acquisition services help clients around the world align their people, processes, and technology with overall business objectives. Headquartered in Ft Lauderdale, Florida, and founded in 2011, we have operations across the US, Canada, LATAM & India with more than 150 Fortune 500 customers. We are ISO 27001 and SSAE16 SOC1 & SOC2 compliant companies.
Our technology platform coupled with our best-in-class SPM Methodology help to deliver transformative talent solutions to clients across the globe. Our cloud-native platform Aeon takes HR tech to the next level by leveraging the power of today’s AI, machine learning, and predictive models to create an unmatched digital experience in the talent ecosystem. Our vision is to build next-generation Talent Solutions that accelerate the journey from sourcing to hiring.
Visit us @: www.talentmsh.com
A MSH Client Relationship/ Executive Manager will play a critical role in helping to grow MSH Resource Management division by helping MSH clients connect to the right resources. The Client Relationship Executive/ Manager will help drive the growth of MSH through the identification and engagement of current and prospective clients, with an end goal of engaging MSH as their staffing vendor of choice. This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment, coupled with exemplary interpersonal skills, topped off with a win-win mindset. The Business Development Executive/ Manager possesses the uncanny ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment. As an emerging business partner, the Business Development Manager will drive business development.
Responsibilities of Client Relationship Executive/ Manager:
- Work with Client to obtain qualified job requirements and educate Client on MSH service offerings and processes.
- Source prospective clients through referrals, networking, social media, internet research, sales leads, and direct contact.
- Schedule and conduct client meetings to introduce new clients to the value of MSH, with an end goal of engaging them to utilize our professional staffing services.
- Promote Client development and build relationships with prospective Clients through office visits, presentations, and negotiations.
- Utilize strategic client hunting practices, industry/market analysis, internal communication, external promotions, and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities.
- Establish opportunities to present our value proposition to strategic Senior Executive and Management level contacts.
- Responsible for increasing the number of qualified hiring contacts in the database.
- Maximize existing relationships by engaging clients as their primary touch point within MSH
- Interface with internal teams to ensure all lines of business within MSH are effectively represented to our customer base.
- Update and maintain Client information in accordance to MSH standards.
- Track vendor agreements and complete accurate invoicing information.
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
Business Development: -
- Identify potential opportunities with companies through research, referrals, networking and cold calling.
- Initiate relationships with prospective clients by researching jobs and organizations and connecting with key stakeholders.
- Present information related to recruiting and staffing services and utilize business development strategies to capitalize on new opportunities and drive growth.
- Plan and prioritize activities based on criticality.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Set Required:
- 1+ years experience in a staffing, corporate recruiting, or professional sales environment especially in technology
- Must have proven experience with cold calls, securing accounts, and account management.
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- History of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ATS knowledge.
- Able to work in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honesty and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
Generous leave policies
Sustainable work-life balance and flexibility
Work From Home Policy
Group Medical Insurance along with voluntary parental inclusion
Term Insurance & Accidental Insurance
Voluntary PF Policy
Sodexo Meal Benefit
Team Lunch / Team Outings
Rewards & Recognitions (Quarterly & Yearly)
Annual Award Ceremony ( Vitual & Physical)