Job Title Engineering / Construction
Cad Engineer at Andheri, Borivali, Mira Road
Our training centres are located 2 to 5 minutes from the railway station
No of vacancies: 4
In this role, the individual will have the following job responsibilities:
- Provide training for the cad (Computer Aided Design) software & practical lab assistance to registered participants where batch size can be 1 to 8 participants. After gaining experience, larger college or corporate batches could be allotted.
- Follow Cadd Centre course syllabus and training methodology standards.
- Support the sales team to introduce and suggest courses applicable to the enquiry.
- Coordinate with management and admin team to ensure course progress till completion.
Required Candidate profile
- Completed Diploma / Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics)
- Fresher / Candidates with up to 2 years of working experience can apply.
- Should be good in communication skills with a pleasant personality
- Knowledge / certification in any or few of the following software: Autocad electrical/ revit mep / staad pro / project management
Benefits of working with our team
- Our management have started operations in January 2000. Our vast experience will add value to a new joinee.
- We believe in a mentor - trainee method to ensure faster growth to develop a Performing and Capable team member. Very few firms prefer freshers these days. We are able to guide them efficiently.
- Cad engineers who have worked with us in the past 22 years are today working as Design Managers, Design Consultants, heading engineering design projects.
The requirement is urgent. The position will be filled as we find the right candidate(s). Kindly confirm if you are interested so that I can schedule an interview for you this week.
Interview: video online interview / walkin interview as applicable
Contact Mr. Joji John on 9820783311