Job Title Business Development Executive
Salary 40,000 INR
Great Job Opportunity to work as a Business Development Executive Sales in one of the Reputed and Fastest Growing Manufacturing Company named "Shree Printwell Offset Pvt. Ltd".
Experience: 2 to 5-Years of Commercial B2B /BDE/Sales/Marketing Experience will preferred
- Printing or Offset Sales and Marketing Profile Offset Printing, Paper or Packaging or graphics industry, the commercial print industry, and wide format and offset products
- More focused on execution of all commercial product manufacturing Industry sales cycles and customer complexity. Typical customers would be mid-sized to large distribution accounts, purchasing mainly wide format digital and commercial offset products. A Person who is proficient in sales to this customer base will have a good working knowledge of the sign and Offset Printing, Paper or Packaging or graphics industry, the commercial print industry, and wide format and offset products.
- They will also be adept at matching our products to application requirements at their customer base.
- They still require management oversight for more complex application requirements, and price negotiations.
Division:- Offset Commercial Printing & Packaging Business Development - Sales & Marketing
Responsibilities and Duties:-
Responsibilities are to contact with all Commercial industries like Pharma, Laminates, Communications Industry, Food Industry, FMCG, Perfumes Manufacturing, Real Estate Industry, all types of Manufacturing Industries able to get their Branding & Marketing material's bulk orders & have to generate business from them.
Key responsibility includes sales development, Market Development within the city and near by Location of Gujarat & from Ahmadabad.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Planning and mapping the various sales calls of the day to ensure target achievement.Implementing various strategies for promotion of several products of the organization.Coordinating with various departments and achieving the sales targets by organizing different activities.Coordinates Sales Management, R&D, Marketing and Field Service in support of field trials and customer start-ups.
- Maintains effective and accurate records and reports summarizing the added value delivered Initiates and orchestrates various targeted Industries visits for generate Business.Required to be proactive in maintaining appropriate knowledge base of product lines of both Printwell and customers, along with knowledge of allied and customer industries.Continuously develops, improves and upgrades skills to maintain appropriate product and industry knowledge, including communication and personal computer skills/software.Extensive travel within assigned territory, up to 40% out of home market.
- Uphold Printwell's values of integrity and dedication to professional excellence Verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to interact with all levels of personnel both within and outside Printwell.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of personal computers (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational, problem solving, time management and interpersonal skills to effectively manage business growth.
- Background in Printing, Graphics, and Commercial Offset products required.
- Innovative and logical in problem solving skills and able to recommend resolution to issues, internally and with customers, vendors and other Printwell's facilities.
- Ability to work with all levels of management at large distribution partners.
Salary Details :-
- Attractive Salary + Attractive Incentive Structure on Business Achievement + Diwali Bonus + PF + Medical + Yearly Performance Appraisal + Mobile Allowances + Petrol Allowances + 15-Days Extra Paid Leave Salary Benefits per year + T.A/D.A
- Company will provide 4G-SIM Connection along with 20-GB Data Usage with Free Calls & 100-SMS per day usage billing will be initiated by Organization.
Thanks & Regards,
HR l Offset & Digital
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com